This Girl can Fly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is she on??? YZ250F?? Mean air she has going. How old??

Yeah thats a 250f, she is 15, this was her last practice before cooperland this weekend, she is going to try and qualify for Loretta Lynn's

Cool pics. An inspiration for this ole lady. ?

Could you tell me why the YZ would be the bike you and she chose as opposed to a 2 smoke 125? How tall is she, what insseam etc. And how long has she been riding? Still have not decided what bike I want. Your info might help.

Tell your girl I think she is awesome ?

damn! everytime i see new pictures i am blown away..... She needs to give me lessons on how to ride like that. She can most likely whoop the top guys ass in my area.... You have a talented daughter! Where did she learn to ride like that, from you personally? Its just crazy.... And why arent there any pics of you riding?

OHhhhh...... and 15 you say....

?

?

She raced at Dallas Arenacross in Jan. didn't she.....we saw her. My 12 year-old daughter was impressed!

Yes she did, she qualified for the world AX finals to be held in Vegas

I have taught her some of the ridding but a lot she picked up on her own.

Yes she did, she qualified for the world AX finals to be held in Vegas

I have taught her some of the ridding but a lot she picked up on her own.

Is she going pro or what?!?! ?

I might even go as far as cash money for some lessons ?:D ..... If i could ride like that...... damnn..... ?

Is she going pro or what?!?! :D

I might even go as far as cash money for some lessons ?:D ..... If i could ride like that...... damnn..... ?

Not turning pro just yet, but one day maybe. We will see how the next few years go ?