Sign in to follow this  

Motorcycle Outriggers????

It's raining so hard in San Diego I need outriggers on my moto. I was in a store with my wife for an hour and two feet of water accumulated in the street out front. It was totally flooded.

I went to Mexico yesterday for a 100 mile ride. The conditions were perfect but there was water in creek beds where I've never seen water in 10 years. BTW: did I say the conditions were EPIC... Today is a whole different ball game.

I was thinking about going for a ride today, but I couldn't find my mask and snorkel. :) We have been getting some pertty serious rain. If it ever stops, the desert should be unreal.

Why wait for the rain to stop. 5 of us went from Jawbone to Randsberg last weekend and it was just bitchen. The ground is perfect!!! :)

You must not be in San Diego. My front yard has about 4" of water on it. The streets are flowing like rivers. I'm thinking about trying to take my canoe down my street during the next big burst. :)

Yepper's , I think i saw some sun out there for a change! Ocotillo Wells this weekend !! Too bad my bud has to take a rel from the east coast to watch the San Felipe 250. I'm ridin' not watchin' !!!