Sign in to follow this  

NE area riders?? (NJ, PA, DE)

I am soooooooo frustrated by all this winter weather we have been having. :p I keep checking off the days on the calendar and cannot wait to get out on the bike again in some decent WARM weather! :) sooooo....

If there's anyone in the NJ, PA, DE area that would interested in getting together to ride, PLEASE let me know by either PM or answering this post. THANKS!! :)

Well, if we can find some middle ground, would you mind meeting with a DC area rider :) Hardly any women around here to ride with. :)

That must be so frusterating to wait for winter to end! We are having a beautiful spring and hit 80 today (I have to brag now because summers are sooo miserable).

Where do you ride in PA? We come up and visit in the summer and always bring the bikes. I've been to Rausch Creek and Jack Frost Big Boulder (I think).

I hear ya! It is ROUGH to find people to ride with in this area. For some reason, all the women around here just look at me with a blank stare when I talk about riding. :) My husband doesn't even ride, so that makes it really rough. Most of the time I just strike out on my own. :)

There is a track in DE that I have been DYING to go to. I can't remember the name of it off hand, but I will find out. I don't know exactly how far away that would be from you though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My husband doesn't ride either- just rolls his eyes when I come home bruised up. :)

Is it Blue Diamond? I've been wanting to get there, too.

That must be so frusterating to wait for winter to end! We are having a beautiful spring and hit 80 today (I have to brag now because summers are sooo miserable).

Where do you ride in PA? We come up and visit in the summer and always bring the bikes. I've been to Rausch Creek and Jack Frost Big Boulder (I think).

YUP!! It is VERY frustrating waiting for winter to end!!! Trust me!

80 degrees!! WOW!! I am sooooooo jealous!! :)

I haven't ridden anywhere in PA, but I'm up for suggestions. I have yet to find a REALLY GOOD place to ride anywhere in my area! I've heard Jack Frost is pretty nice and would be worth checking out, so maybe I can get there this summer. :)

Jack Frost closed it's door for good. (building condos) Me and a friend of mine went to Bluediamond this past weekend. $50.00 for the day. The main track is a lot of fun if you like a lot of jumps. Also check out the other track they have way in the back. Its has less jumps, higher speeds, big bowl turns

and big sweeping turns. Tons of fun!! We drove from Scranton Pa and it took us 2.5 hours. Worth the drive!! If you like woods riding we have a lot of great trails here in Scranton Pa. They are a mix if tight and not so tight trails. they are a bit Rocky as well. Bark busters recommended. We didn't miss one weekend all year thanks to studded tires. check out our website at

www.newoodsriders.com

Ps : We don't have any woman riders in our group, but all are welcome.

The Sand Fleas ride the NJORVP together.

Since all of us are gay we will be good to ride with and we can do your hair or give you fashion tips at the same time.

We are having a NE TT ride in April as well.

We ride two spots in CT, and also go into NJ. As far as NY, we mainly ride practice days on the District 34 tracks. My wife also rides, and would enjoy meeting other women who ride. We'll probably wait on the season, though.

Keep us in mind. :)

do you ride a real bike or a kids bike? Where are you located..raceway park opens soon..as far as ladie riders..they're out there but they ride quads :)

At the beginning of the season everyone goes nuts and all the tracks are packed.

The Sand Fleas usually ride during the week at the NJORVP to avoid the crowds.

do you ride a real bike or a kids bike? Where are you located..raceway park opens soon..as far as ladie riders..they're out there but they ride quads :)

Define "real bike" :D

I ride a CRF250R, so I guess that would be considered a "real bike."

I live in the South Jersey area (Vineland). Someone else sent me a PM about raceway park. It sounds interesting.

I wonder what the fascination is with women riding quads? :) I HATE them myself! :p

Yeah, I know what you mean. My husband doesn't ride either- just rolls his eyes when I come home bruised up. :)

Is it Blue Diamond? I've been wanting to get there, too.

You know, I think it IS Blue Diamond! That name sounds familiar. I was there one time to watch some of the riders and it looks really cool! My husband has promised to take me there, but that promise and a dollar will buy me a cup of coffee at the local Wawa. :) I guess I have to start bugging him to take me again soon. He just doesn't understand my fascination with riding. I keep telling him that if he would just get on a bike, then he WOULD understand, but I think he's just chicken! :p

Jack Frost closed it's door for good. (building condos) Me and a friend of mine went to Bluediamond this past weekend. $50.00 for the day. The main track is a lot of fun if you like a lot of jumps. Also check out the other track they have way in the back. Its has less jumps, higher speeds, big bowl turns

and big sweeping turns. Tons of fun!! We drove from Scranton Pa and it took us 2.5 hours. Worth the drive!! If you like woods riding we have a lot of great trails here in Scranton Pa. They are a mix if tight and not so tight trails. they are a bit Rocky as well. Bark busters recommended. We didn't miss one weekend all year thanks to studded tires. check out our website at

www.newoodsriders.com

Ps : We don't have any woman riders in our group, but all are welcome.

I used to be a more into woods riding when I had my XR250, but since I've gotten the CRF250R, I stick mostly to the track and wide open trails.

I'm sure it has to be Blue Diamond that I was thinking of. I seem to remember another rider saying that it cost $50 a day to ride when I stopped by to watch one day. He also said something about buying a membership, which I would LOVE to do. It really isn't that far away for me...only a little over an hour. Like I said in another post, my husband has promised to take me, but he hasn't made good on that promise yet. :) Unfortunately, he's the one with the truck. Maybe I should consider trading in my car and getting my own truck! :)

We ride two spots in CT, and also go into NJ. As far as NY, we mainly ride practice days on the District 34 tracks. My wife also rides, and would enjoy meeting other women who ride. We'll probably wait on the season, though.

Keep us in mind. :)

Sure! Just let me know where and when you are going to ride. :)

Since all of us are gay we will be good to ride with and we can do your hair or give you fashion tips at the same time.

Now THAT'S cute! :)

Define "real bike" :)

I ride a CRF250R, so I guess that would be considered a "real bike."

I live in the South Jersey area (Vineland). Someone else sent me a PM about raceway park. It sounds interesting.

I wonder what the fascination is with women riding quads? :p I HATE them myself! :)

yes a real bike

im not a lady but we can pretend, let me know if you ever want to meet up lol im always looking for new people to ride with

Well, if you want to check out Blue Diamond I'd be willing to head there, too. Maybe your husband will be really nice and let you borrow his truck. :) I think its about 2 hrs from me and that's about how far I go when I ride at Tomahawk in WV so its no big deal. I cant' go this weekend, unless my husband has this Friday off, but probably next I'll be able to.