Sign in to follow this  

vented pants.anyone have em' ?

anyone wear vented pants? ive never actually had them on. i dont think they would be too great if you got a bit of a chill on..i dont think theyd actually be worth the money with limited usage...as other pants you get to wear every ride

any thoughts

I have the vented Fox 360. They are not that much coller. I do notice it when I stand up and riding throught the parking lot. You can feel it cool off your nutz. I ride mostly in hot weather so I like them.

I have AXO's vented gear and the vents are kind of on the thigh area so your legs get some air, and the jersys is well vented also. I ride mostly in the heat and I like them but it has been cool and rainy out here for awhile and I thought that it would be to cool, but with a shirt on under the jersy I've been allright.

I have the new '05 Fox Strafer gear and man let me tell you it is VENTED! I cant wait to ride with it in the summer, because the amount of cold air that rushes to you is to great for winter riding, even if you have a couple shirts on underneath.

Fox Strafer for summer riding, that is a must...no matter where you live.

Doug

The knees are torn and the ass is blown out of mine, they are now vented!

Most people would call them rags. but vented sounds good.