Sign in to follow this  

Wierd video with DRZ's

hail das de err zet (DRZ)! das Ueberdualsport!

looks like some German film student is into drzs maybe. :)

1min42 seconds download time. I'm really getting impacient these days. Cable internet has spoiled me.

Good video. I enjoyed all aspects of it and will be adding it to my favourites collection.

I wish I had a place like that to ride. I might actually get good at dirt riding.

Did anyone comment on the weirdness of that video yet? I really liked it, though. :)

I wish I had a place like that to ride. I might actually get good at dirt riding.

Did anyone comment on the weirdness of that video yet? I really liked it, though. :)

at least you'd get faster at your knobbies-sm wheel switch! :)

1min42 seconds download time. I'm really getting impacient these days. Cable internet has spoiled me.QUOTE]

1 minute!... Thank you T1 :)

I just tried downloading it again to see if I could beat your 1 minute time. I got 1 min 15 seconds this time.... Grrr :):)

1 minute!... Thank you T1 :D
I just tried downloading it again to see if I could beat your 1 minute time. I got 1 min 15 seconds this time
Ya know I really hate both of you..... :) My last job I hate a T1 to suck off of but my current job is a low grade DSL shared by the whole company. It just took like 15 minutes to download that movie. :):p

That video was awesome! :):)

Man, that made me want to go riding soooooooo bad. Looked like a blast. How cool would it be to finish up your ride and go explore the burned out Patton tank in the field. :p

very different - I'm still not sure how the different scenes tie together. :)

It kinda made me feel sorry for the guy on the blue DRZ, too - but I'd still trade a day like that over being here at work! Oops... did I say that out loud? :)