Sign in to follow this  

50 Nuts

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows the song that is on the video 50 nuts (the guys on 50s doing stupid stuff) I don't really know how to explain it, but it is kinda a jazz song and the only thing it says is "funky, funky". I just like that song and want to know who does it. Thanks

Why don't you check in the credits. That movie is f-ing awsome :) they filmed it around my loacation.

I would, but I don't own the movie... ya, I live around where they filmed it also

Why don't you check in the credits. That movie is f-ing awsome :) they filmed it around my loacation.

They didn't film it all around you parts. There is one scene with kids partying around a fire and someone falls into it or near it. I ride with some of those guys and that was filmed a RedBud about five years ago.

I don't know the film that well but it sure sounds like your describing US3's remix of Herbie Hancocks Cantaloupe Island? :)

I don't know the film that well but it sure sounds like your describing US3's remix of Herbie Hancocks Cantaloupe Island? :)

What??? I think your confused :)