Sign in to follow this  

XL600's

These are the bikes that we got for free from Sony's warehouse. only 99 mi on it. Took us 2 hours to start it, it was sitting outside for 13 years, not started.

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

You seriously lucked out with those, looks like they're in great condition. Oil change, new gas, and carburator cleaning later and you'll have some great bikes on your hands

Haha, ya I will be happy to get free merchandise, took us so long to get these. All we did to the bike is give it oil and gas, started up after two hours. But 13 years doing nothing and then all of a sudden trying to kick that thing, wow!

One of my most memorable moment as a dirt biker is jumping with my cousin's '85 XL600R. Darn, this thing was heavy! I onced cleared 25 feet :) with it. When I landed, the fork bottomed and the rear tire hit the pipe leaving a big mark :)

I had pain to my back for three days after that :p .

We had a lot of fun riding this bike.

Another advantage of this bike was that we learned how to kick hard ... specially because we were only 130 pounds at the time (skinny 15 years old)When I bought my 426, the guy told me: "You know, they can be tricky to start..." . He did not know what he was talking about... :D:D

Great bikes! Have fun!

my neighbor is the manager for the sony transporation and they had it sitting there for 13 years, so he asked if he can have and he gave it to us, cuz he knows we love dirt biking.

Man, I hope your intentions are to keep those bikes looking mint. To come across a deal like that is a once in a life time situation. :)

Damn Blackwater, the pictures are awesome! You really lucked out there! It looks like a his and her prize from the price is right circa '84! Maybe you can start an adventure rental company? Really though, those are awesome---what luck! :):)