DRZ-Klx110

I bought a yellow one to match the DRZ (Its my wifes bike, she's trendy) but the yellow doesnt match very well. I called the guy and he said I could trade it for a white one or a black one, the black one is stiffer so I might go that route.

What type of lube are you guys useing when you install these? and what color loc-tight? ?

yea i used 10-W80 motor oil. And i just got the new titanium muffler bearings, they make the acceleration increase alot! I had the aluminum ones, but they wore out very fast, and i was sick of them. Then i took a dremmel and i bored out the 110, and i think its at about 147.4712869cc. My computer calculated the exact measurement. I used the KGLJTKIF computer software.

Im thinkin about getting a bennihana 4-wheeler. If you guyz kno anything about these just reply, so i kno to get one, or to get something else. ?

Man, you got a ti muffler bearing, I could only afford a stainless one. But for boring out I used a drill press with a hole saw, I machined the cases with the same bit. Now it's 185.124546cc. I also used the same software to calculate it. For my powerband, I got Gode (gold). Now, it's like Bubba's.

Ok, so my black power band arrived today via the internet, I'm having a hard time installing it. I looked around the local parts store for a cable strecher and I'll be damned if I can find one, anyone have one they could loan me (I'll pay shipping) I did however find a left handed screw driver for the air/fuel screw.

On a good note, I was tearing up the local dog park today, I got a new set of exhaust filters and man, these things rip. screw the BBR pipe etc... exhaust filters on the stock pipe is the way to go, and at $27 its sooooo much cheeper ?

However I forgot to change the air in the tires after the last ride and got a flat. ?

For you guys that are home boring your cylinders, what software are you useing? I have Adobe micro machine and don't know how to map it out... ?

my powerband broke!!! so i've been calling places all day asking how many horses they could put in my engine if i bored it out with said internet connection and installed both the titanium exhaust bearings AND the filter!!! they wont give me an exact number- but they DID say if i used a drill bit, and ventilated my cylinder that it would breath much better.... and i would get better mileage too. and thats what these things are all about---- mileage when tearing up dog parks.

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know where i can find a metric cresent wrench? I put green loc-tite on all my nuts and bolts and my standard cresent wrench dont fit none of these jap bikes. Have any of you ever used any of them fuel injected brakelines? I hear they'll make you stop on a quarter.

my powerband broke!!! so i've been calling places all day asking how many horses they could put in my engine if i bored it out with said internet connection and installed both the titanium exhaust bearings AND the filter!!! they wont give me an exact number- but they DID say if i used a drill bit, and ventilated my cylinder that it would breath much better.... and i would get better mileage too. and thats what these things are all about---- mileage when tearing up dog parks.

I have a spare powerband. Brand new in the package. I can let it go for $350 plus shipping. ? This is the heavy duty AMA approved one, not the cheap aftermarket type.

2508934386_ab9e3db415_m.jpg