Sign in to follow this  

got it today

I got my suspension back today it is awsome. now i cant wiat to have my engine back and i will have a bike. IM READY TO RIDE.

I don't mean to overstate the obvious here, but... if you don't have a motor, how do you know the suspension is awesome?

~Tex

I don't mean to overstate the obvious here, but... if you don't have a motor, how do you know the suspension is awesome?

~Tex

I was just thinking the same thing...... :):):p:D:D

just wondering, what did you have done to your motor and who did it? same with suspension? dont leave a guy hanging here. and how would you know the suspension is awesome if you havn't an engine to test it with?

doug

'04 yz250f

lol that did sound kinda funny didnt it, what i ment was with all the new decals they put on there it looks awsome(and i have heard the improvments are very good to). And the motor work that i am having done is going to be from eric gore. The suspension was from factory connection.

the new decals they put on there it looks awsome

My kid had Doug Harvey put a set of his decals on his bike. It was freeking amazing, he is so fast in the corners now I can just barely keep up. Yes you have a lot to expect from your decals.

:)

man i was just saying they looked cool i wasnt saying they would make me any faster. Its just nice when you bike has all the decals and shit on it im used to haveing a bike without that.