Sign in to follow this  

Some Pics of my 13 year old Daughter

Here are some Pics from my Daughter Nina on her first ride after switching from a KX80 to a 2004 YZ125

P2050072.jpg

P2050065.jpg

P2050055.jpg

P2050022.jpg

HOLY SHEITE Batman, she looks like she is SCREAMING!!!!

Mercedes Gonzolaz....LOOK OUT!!!!

:)

That is great. :)

Your daughter is a lucky young lady and you'r a lucky dad in that she would get on a bike. She looks intense and down to business. :p

I have "made" my 13yr old daughter take up the sport.

She was having an awesome time until she took a spill. I've been having a hard time getting her interested again, but I am persistant. :)

To me there is nothing more gratifying then getting together with my son and daughter in the great outdoors on our dirt bikes. I have no TV, drugs, booze, boysfriends/girlfriends, etc/etc/etc to compete with. Just father /daughter time.

She sure does like the clothing.

kawasaki-kx100-01-bikepics-296522.jpg

kawasaki-kx100-01-bikepics-296525.jpg

That is great. :)

To me there is nothing more gratifying then getting together with my son and daughter in the great outdoors on our dirt bikes. I have no TV, drugs, booze, boysfriends/girlfriends, etc/etc/etc to compete with. Just father /daughter time.

She sure does like the clothing.

same here

:D:p

thats why I choose this sport to get more time with the Kids and it is easy to get an excuse at my wife when being on the road at the weekends when i got the kids with me :):D