Easy Hawaii pics

Well took it easy this weekend and went to Mililani to ride. Was there with PU5 and J. It was a beautiful day with some mud in the valleys. I took some pics with most of it on a nasty hillclimb. Anyway enjoy the pics.

It was a perfect day

IMG_2998.jpg

Pu5 climbing a ruted hill

IMG_2987.jpg

Oh no!

IMG_2989.jpg

Could this be why?

IMG_2990.jpg

Team work at work

IMG_2992.jpg

Enjoying the Hawaiian weather while watching the hill climb.

IMG_2995.jpg

Oh no

IMG_3028.jpg

Oh yes

IMG_3024.jpg

Looking good

IMG_3015.jpg

Oh oh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/yamafreek/IMG_3012.jpg

Dusted

IMG_3017.jpg

Time to cut out

IMG_3014.jpg

Time to cool off

IMG_3033.jpg

This is my favorite place to take a break/swim in Mililani. It is also one of the most difficult to get to. ?

IMG_3035.jpg

And I couldn't forget Ole DBoy.

IMG_2994.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Taking it easy...Please...Good shots, J is quite a rider BUT, if YOU wanna push it and have a real ride, let me know or better yet, ask Mr. Nice Guy to take you on a complete loop, no stops and with speed. Better yet, wait till the rivers run, then come play in my backyard or "easy" riding area as you know it......

Here we go again. Just a note to say that my tunafish got offended at you putting her Mililani down. Bum By Pau. She's over it and you can ride wherever and how ever you like, especially in Hawaii...

Taking it easy...Please...Good shots, J is quite a rider BUT, if YOU wanna push it and have a real ride, let me know or better yet, ask Mr. Nice Guy to take you on a complete loop, no stops and with speed. Better yet, wait till the rivers run, then come play in my backyard or "easy" riding area as you know it......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,GAGGING,,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,O,OH my pee pee came out! SAM you so fuunnny. And I bet you don't even eat raw AKU,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just stick to eating tuna fish sand and make her happy! :lame:? :) ?:D:D:o?:D:D:D????:D:lame:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,GAGGING,,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,O,OH my pee pee came out! SAM you so fuunnny. And I bet you don't even eat raw AKU,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just stick to eating tuna fish sand and make her happy! ??:lame::lame::D:D:o?:D:D:D????:D?

This is getting intresting. Akueater and now HORNYBEER. ooolala next?

Torture those darn ruts would kill me man. I have no disc at L-3 at all and as you know you have to hold both feet up in the air for however long it takes to climb out of the darn thing. I'd make one then beg ya to just shoot me. The back would be on fire and my day would be done. What ever ya do don't destroy your back bro it screws up your whole life. prairiedawg ?