Sign in to follow this  

106 mph on the trail!!

Doesn't look like 106 to me. I've been to 106 (on 4 wheels) and that really looks more like about 45 mph... MAYBE 106 kph

MAYBE 106 kph

Yeah, that sounds more probable to me.... although I think it was probably slower.

I go over 106 all the time on my rev 800, theres no way that guys doing 106, maybe 50.

:) There is no way in hell that's 106 mph and they aren't on a trail but a smooth dirt road.

Wow I feel allot better about my ridding speed now, and I thought I was too slow....clearly I must be hitting at least 150mph at times, I cant wait to tell everyone :)

yeah that was time not well wasted. that is definately not 106 mph nor kph. although it can be tough watchen from a video but still, maybe 70kph at max but probably not even close to that.

Guys, they must have had a typo. I think they meant 10.6 MPH. or maybe 1.06 MPH. Did you notice that the camera man was the only one riding a real bike. YAMAHA. Just kidding you BMW guys.

Guys, they must have had a typo. I think they meant 10.6 MPH. or maybe 1.06 MPH. Did you notice that the camera man was the only one riding a real bike. YAMAHA. Just kidding you BMW guys.

LOL!

Give him a little credit... he WAS passing everyone except that one guy at the end.

I also noticed the blue bike, and the first thing I thought was "hmm... YZ250F tops at 65, WR tops at 85... what's the WR450 top out at?"

I don't think it'll do 106 unless the gearing is changed, and that would totally destroy the bike's usefulness on REAL trails.

yeah that is definitly in kilometers and not miles per hour.