Sign in to follow this  

Sand Lake Oregon 2-19-05

Me and some buds went down to Sand Lake this last weekend, had an awesome day. One gnarly get-off but I'm good;) One of the guys is a member on here, he rides the YFZ, but i dont know what his screename is. I'm black and red jerseyed rider. Enjoy!

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

You know everyone of those quad riders wish they were on the dirt bike!!! Awesome pics! Love SON O BEACH. Ever been there for the Bronco event?

It's usually in late summer......

Just do a seach on Google for SON O BEACH and you will find a ton of pics and videos! Can't wait to make it back up there sometime. I used to live in Port Orford and Brookings. Love the Oregon coast.

Hurricane-

WHERE is Sand Lake. I just moved to OR & am looking for some great riding areas. So far, I've been to Florence & Shotgun Creek.

Thanks.

Sand lake is about 12 miles south of Tillamook oregon, its a little north of pacific city. Thanks, I love the Yellow yammy too.

Hey Matt, Spencer here. Thanks for posting the pictures, I emailed Rudy (DFR) about a twister and a steering stabilzer last night, I think Im going to order those... that ride took a lot out of me. I might be going with an old Hockinson buddy the weekend following this coming. Let me know if youre up for going and we can work some things out. My friend (Bryce) rides a CR250.

You might want to look into a Crower intake cam. Im considering one for my bike, it might be a little while longer though. Since youres is the 426, I dont know if Crower can do anything for you, but its worth the consideration IMO. $200 includes the core for your stock intake cam, it just gets a re-grind. Word has it, Hot Cams or Web cams cant touch it. Just give them a call some time and Im sure he might be able to work something out for you.

BTW, Im the one who rides the YFZ in the pictures.

Spenc, i'll let you know about riding, my thighs are still pretty bruised up, but i might be feeling up for it. I'll look at getting a cam when i get my valves checked, since the head will be off might as well mod it.

Thanks for the location....... I'll look for your Yella YZ when I go!

Last summer i was on vacation in oceanside, Oregon. Then rode our bikes in hte tillamook state forest. Lots of fun