Sign in to follow this  

More Exhaust ?'s for 05 250f

I am lost on which exhaust to buy. My bike is an 05 crf250r - I think I'm down to the Jemco, Dr D. or the CHM SM. Does anyone know the sound levels between these pipes? Also I have not seen what the Jemco looks like. Does anyone have a picture of one? Also are all 3 of these pipes made with a stainless headpipe & aluminum can?:) I am looking for more mid to top end w/out excessive noise...

then you want either the CHM SM1 or the Jemco. the Dr D adds a bit of bottom, but not much else. rapture has the CHM and has ridden mine with the Jemco. they are both very similar...the SM1 costs a bit more. the coated jemco lowboy system goes for $380 and the CHM is near $500. here is a thread where i posted pics...

call john at jemco. 713-461-3834. tell him that you heard about the pipe on here...

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210809

or talk to rapture about getting the SM1. you wont be disappointed with either. and the jemco is no louder than the other pipes, so dont let anybody tell you differently. :)

Hey Davbrucas that is a good looking pipe but it sure looks like it would be loud? Of course yours is on the 450 so it might not be as bad on a 250f. Your bike looks sweet! Thank you for the pictures & info - cars pretty tight also...

Hey Davbrucas that is a good looking pipe but it sure looks like it would be loud? Of course yours is on the 450 so it might not be as bad on a 250f. Your bike looks sweet! Thank you for the pictures & info - cars pretty tight also...

The Jemco is really not as loud on the 250F as it was on the 450F.....it is very tolerable, the CHM is a bit deeper tone "more like a big bore sound", due to the large silencer with more packing. The Jemco is a bit raspier "higher pitched" because it has a thinner silencer section and very large exit size...

The Jemco and SM1 are very close in the style and breadth of power output. I would gladly run either one. The CHM can be had for $425 if you look in the right place :)

how much are jemmacos for a yz250f and what kind of power does it give.

also is there a website.

They do not have a website. They can make a pipe for anythingg, literally. Call them and ask.

Jemco

713-461-3834

those pics are of the jemco on the 250. i have it on the 450 as well....it is no louder than a PC, FMF, TA, etc... :)