Sign in to follow this  

Ocala Area ride

Hey there all you Florida TT'rs. I am heading that way for a week in March and plan on bringing the bikes. I will be staying in Avon Park but plan on taking one day and heading up to ONF for a ride durring the week. Looking at the 23rd or 24th of March. I will have my wife with me so I won't be able to do any hard core riding but would like to get out and put a few more miles on the bike before riding season starts back up in Ohio. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. If there are other places to ride that are closer to Avon Park you can let me know that also.

Can't wait to get to FL

Don't waste your time at ONF.... go to Croom much better!!! :):)

I guss everyone is entitle to their opinion :p

The problem I have with Croom is that I would have to purchase a day pass at some crazy amount, for two bikes and one day, it just does not seem logical.

Don't waste your time at ONF.... go to Croom much better!!! :):p

Dint you say last week you hated Croom? I also think somebody posted to you don't like Croom don't go, one less person in their way. :)

Dint you say last week you hated Croom? I also think somebody posted to you don't like Croom don't go, one less person in their way. :)

Hey I love Croom... don't like ONF..... but love Croom

Hey I love Croom... don't like ONF..... but love Croom

I'm with you. I like Croom alot better but for an out-of-towner it doesn't make much since. Most OHV parks in other states, hell even this state, have single day usage fees. Croom is a $50 or nothing.

Less Red? Come on... you just don't see how many of us out there 'cause we are in the front of you out of sight! :)

Big Red 'Rooster!

Hey there all you Florida TT'rs. I am heading that way for a week in March and plan on bringing the bikes. I will be staying in Avon Park but plan on taking one day and heading up to ONF for a ride durring the week. Looking at the 23rd or 24th of March. I will have my wife with me so I won't be able to do any hard core riding but would like to get out and put a few more miles on the bike before riding season starts back up in Ohio. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know. If there are other places to ride that are closer to Avon Park you can let me know that also.

Can't wait to get to FL

We should let this thread get back on track :)

Yeh, your right... sorry, but couldn't resist ;-). If it was on the weekend I'd be more than happy to help him out on what trail outta Big Scrub campground to ride, in particular 588A, etc. where there is more 2 wheel friendly trials. :)

Good luck on the ride, we are getting a lot of rain today, so that should firm up the sand out there for you. Have any questions on the OCNF area, I'm sure someone can help you out.

Keep vertical,

Chip

Ok guys, it looks like it is going to be Wednesday the 30th. If anyone would like to join me and my wife for this ride you are more than welcome. Any trail suggestions would also be appreciated.