Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna TC250 JDjetting

James i have a few questions.

I have just bought a jetting kitt from you, and wounder if you are suppost to use the same jetting on TE(enduro)and TC(MX)?

I have a 250TC and wounder how i should jett now in winter -10C, and in summer wen it´s 23C

James i have a few questions.

I have just bought a jetting kitt from you, and wounder if you are suppost to use the same jetting on TE(enduro)and TC(MX)?

I have a 250TC and wounder how i should jett now in winter -10C, and in summer wen it´s 23C

I forgot to tell you that i am at sea level. I hope you can help me.

The setting I would recommend is a step richer at each of the elevations. Try the blue marked needle in the 4th-5th clip position from top and run the #175MJ from the kit. The #45 pilot jet should be a good combination with the needle with fuel screw set near 1 1/2 - 2 turns.

Thanks,

James

The setting I would recommend is a step richer at each of the elevations. Try the blue marked needle in the 4th-5th clip position from top and run the #175MJ from the kit. The #45 pilot jet should be a good combination with the needle with fuel screw set near 1 1/2 - 2 turns.

Thanks,

James

Thank you very much James! My bike is much stronger right from bottom now :) . :p:D:) For your jettingkit