New Zealand members?

DLvid,

I am not a Kiwi but if you are interested in going for a ride in New Zealand (and I don't mean sheep ? ) while you are over there then try contacting Kiwi Dirt Bike Adventures on +64 7 377 8055.

The pictures that I have seen look incredible and I wouldn't mine taking my bike accross the Tasman and going for a tour myself.

Watch how you look at their sheep as if they think you are trying to chat up their girlfriends it could get ugly. ?

I couldn't get much further from NZ but can give these guys a massive reccomendation. They are the sole reason I took up dirt bikes and now have the DRZ. As well as local trips they organise tours of different lengths around South Island, including transporting your luggage. They are very friendly and know their stuff.

Iain

I couldn't get much further from NZ but can give these guys a massive reccomendation. They are the sole reason I took up dirt bikes and now have the DRZ. As well as local trips they organise tours of different lengths around South Island, including transporting your luggage. They are very friendly and know their stuff.

Iain

You have New Zealand closer to you than you think, it is just to the west of you "assuming you are English" it goes by the name of Cymru. Granted we are not as good as the All Blacks at rugby any more, but still we like to beat the English at the millenium stadium when they come to visit ?

Granted we are not as good as the All Blacks at rugby any more, but still we like to beat the English at the millenium stadium when they come to visit :D
:D???

Ha! don't forget when they get to Murrayfield. I know the Scots are still searching for replacements for Gavin Hastings etc, and have been for the last 12 years or so, but you can't knock their heart.

Anyway Wales is north of me these days as I'm living in Cornwall, which some believe is another Keltic nation. I don't know about that, but it is certainly warmer than Aberdeen.

Iain

• 2 weeks later...