Sign in to follow this  

right side hot start best price

I bought the Ride Engineering flavor from ThumperTalk store for $54. A deal? Not much but I couldn't find a better price or a product that I liked better.

I like that it is not hanging below the bars and it is tucked under the throttle cables.

Only downside? It doesn't come with a teflon insert to allow the master cylinder to rotate in the event of a crash. Not sure if anyone offers that with a right-side hot start combo.

Not sure if anyone offers that with a right-side hot start combo.

ASV does. The new model rotator clamp w/hotstart also has the lever on top to help prevent turning the throttle while holding it in.

_Y5L3780sm.jpg

ASV does. The new model rotator clamp w/hotstart also has the lever on top to help prevent turning the throttle while holding it in.

_Y5L3780sm.jpg

Thats a quad thumb throttle, isn't it?

Nope TJ, no thumb throttle. Thats actually brand new from asv inventions, very similar to whats been around for a while (Dr.D I believe).... But still a nice piece and a nice looking combo with the colored lever :)

do they have that on there site and im just not seeing it ?? looked all i seen was the pro with the hot start on clutch side..