Sign in to follow this  

Dual Sport'n in Southern Cali

I have just purchased a DRZ 400S and cannot wait to do some serious riding :) in so cal. I have been hiking and exploring all over romona ans southern california since i was just a pub. I have all kinds of rides planned out, and just want to get to know some riders who would be interested in some riding. I want to plan a ride either within the next few weeks, or during the last week in March. If interested at all please PM me oe email me with any suggestions. I am willing to ride anywhere!!

:)

welcome to dualsportn! i am doing a small group ride, 4-5 riders, in death valley the last 2 weeks of march. some backcountry camping, riding, bbq'n and more riding, ghost town exploring and relaxing in the wide open desert. come on and join the fun. all casual riders, no attitudes or knuckleheads , just a great getaway experience.

pics of some rides....

http://community.webshots.com/user/surfnmoto2

DeathValley.jpg

Howz ur tires? Are they 80% street and 20% dirt? My buddy has an 2003 DRZ400, and thats what they came with. What a waste. He's now in the process of changing them over. 20% to 80%. They were lousy in mud, and sream crossings.