Groovin' at the Grove 2/27

We're heading to Walnut Grove this Sunday (Michael and I), anyone care to join us is welcome. Planning to be there around 11:00 or so and ride till 4:00 or 5:00. Weather should be perfect too. ?

I think Paul and I are coming. Pretty sure we are un less something drastic happens.

man you fellers are gettin' alot of good riding in !!! i'm still under construction. there was was a set of 03 kayaba factory works suspension for sale,i bought just the forks. the forks are so good it made my pro-action valved shock feel like total crap!!! so i called him back and he still had the shock,now i'm waiting on that ? got my "pivot pegz" now you talk about a whole new dimension!!! they pivot 1/2" fore and aft. its gonna take a little while to see if they're beneficial or not? hope to get to brushy for the 1st wknd in march ?

How 'bout it......Jon, Daniel, Ray, Ben?

I am out for this weekend. We are heading down to the Atlanta Supercross. ??

My next two weekends are looking pretty booked now, but it may be possible to get out of work, and get in a ride next Sat., March 5th. I will have to wait and see. ?

Hey Daniel, Michael and are planning for Brushy the following Saturday the 5th, maybe see you there.

Jon and Paul, If you come go I-26 east from Spartanburg, SC and take the Walnut Grove exit (#35). Hang a left on Walnut Grove road and go across the interstate. After a mile or so take the first right at this little gray building (closed down gas station) and go for another two miles, you'll see my van on the right under some pines, unload and we'll come find you.

Looks like Me and Michael are getting there around 10:00am along with New2blu and 98esten from TT. ?

I've heard there's gonna be a few boys there I know from Spartanburg too.

I've also put in a request for the rain to hold off until we're done riding. ? See ya'll there.

Looks like Me and Michael are getting there around 10:00am along with New2blu and 98esten from TT. ?

I've heard there's gonna be a few boys there I know from Spartanburg too.

I've also put in a request for the rain to hold off until we're done riding. ? See ya'll there.

sounds good be there around 10 also

Hey...glad everyone made it and we got lucky with the weather too, huh?. I went back out for another few laps with the local boys after ya'll left, it never got much better but my last lap was my best (didn't dump it in the slime anyway). Next time I post for a trip there I'll get a trail condition report first. See ya next time, ~Mark