Sign in to follow this  

Casey Yarrow racing in Australia

After the rain killed our practice yesterday in Dixon, Ca., Casey was telling me that he was leaving today for Austraila to race with some friends. The group includes Casey, Mickey Dymond, Chris Fillmore, and Steve Drew. Sounds like you Ausi's have some trouble coming your way!!!! I just wanted to wish them all good luck and say "kick some Ausi butt!!"

After the rain killed our practice yesterday in Dixon, Ca., Casey was telling me that he was leaving today for Austraila to race with some friends. The group includes Casey, Mickey Dymond, Chris Fillmore, and Steve Drew. Sounds like you Ausi's have some trouble coming your way!!!! I just wanted to wish them all good luck and say "kick some Ausi butt!!"

Let the thrashing begin! :)

We Aussies can ride too!! Remeber Chad reed, or maybe Matt Miladin, possibly Mick Doohan. We dont just chase kangaroos here! :)

No doubt!!! Inordinate number of fast riders frumunda,or is that downunda! Must be some kind of additive in the Vegimite, or maybe it's the kangaroo jerkey!! Whatever it is obviosly works, oh , you forgot to mention you Husaberg SM rider Grahm Chaney, met him last year. Funny story, he got passed by one of our local fast girls, Elana Meyers, she's 11!!! Not sure he'll ever live it down. It does'nt suprise me though, that little girl has gone around the outside of me more than once. Damn kids!