Sign in to follow this  

Let me show you how we spend week-end ! in North

I will try to show you what look like my week-end with my wife and my son , and a lot of my friend , (and check we have a lot of Drz because we have the same deal last spring ...) a lot of fun , and don't forget a lot of beer when the sun goes down !!!!!!!!!!! and the bike is park

My family fun

Best Regard' s

From a friend of N orth of the Border

P10408861

Love that pic

Two of my friend have this kind of bike ,no brake, only one gear , and very scary ride , because this kind of bike only turn on gas (if you don't throttle up you don' t turn .... :) ) 88 hp and a lot of torque , i looking foward for the week-end !!!!!!!!! CIAO

Teen rider, I agree, that is one cool picture. Love that BIKE! That thing is sweet looking. Baja, you know anything about that thing? What's the deal with the rear wheel is it solid or is that a cover over the spokes. Ca a l'air tres amusant! :)

Baja, while I was writing my question, you were answering it. 88HP and one gear! Man! What kinda engine is that. The bike looks like it weighs 100 lbs. Do those things smoke the regular dirt bikes?

It's a speedway bike. I've never seen one on ice though. Bad-ass bikes. Probably an old Jawa engine.

Way too cool :):p:D

Very nice pics..... I will be doing a little of the same this weekend ! Thanks for getting me pumped up :)

Baja, What kinda engine is that. The bike looks like it weighs 100 lbs. Do those things smoke the regular dirt bikes?

This bike is a SpeedWay , he come from Tcheq (Jawa) , and the weight is under 200 lbs , They can go from 0 to 60 mph in just under 3 seconds, and can reach up to 80 mph along the straights , we never challenge this bike with a regular dirt bikes , because the dirt bike can make the curve really tight and the Speedway need more room to do the same curve , but i am sure with the Speedway you going to like this scary ride :)

CIAO

Hey! That looks like what I did this week-end too! Took a friend out for the first time on my CRF - he was a little intimidated but did OK.

on my CRF - he was a little intimidated but did OK.

I don't know which screw you use , but here on the North side we use ice stud THIS IS WICH STUD WE USE , and we have incredible grip , and for the person who test for the first time he have a lot to do to forget he on the ice , and the tire will do what he want Have fun and SAFE day CIAO

Great shots! I have not done that for 2 years now - Next Year :)

1" Kold Kutters in a Kenda tire. We also use a bit different pattern on the tire - there is excellent traction but the first time out can be a little disconcerting just because you know you're on ice. I got over that feeling a LONG time ago!

I know I wear elbow pads when I get on the ice now.... one quick dump on my elbow made me realize how quick the season could end...

ICE is intimidating but it's a blast, just started doing it this year and getting better.

great pics, I wish I had people to play with on the ice....

I wish I had people to play with on the ice....

I don`t know where you live in NH , but if you are not to far away from border , i invite you to come and play with us , because yesterday 3 guy from Maine bring her bike and make some turn on our ice ring . We are in eastern township (St-Ferdinand ) , and we have all the equipment to clean the ice Thing to have for play on ice

I hope to see you there CIAO

Here's pic on my '02 CRF a few years ago at a local lake:

bc73fdca.jpg

5th gear wide open slides - Woo Hoo!!

But here's what I'd rather be doing:

d4de568a.jpg

:)