Sign in to follow this  

Tricks and tips, anyone???

Lets hear some tricks and helpful tips, Heres mine, keep ur key in the igniton (if ya trust ur neighbor hood) so ya wont loose it like i do all the time.

Anymore any one???? I'll add as i remember. :)

first thing to do when you get a 230, rip out your baffle. amazing difference, and it sounds way cooler lol :):):p

DURING TE RAINY SEASON ARMOURALL YOUR PLASTICS AND SPRAY SILICONE SPRAY UNDERNEATH YOUR FENDERS, IT HELPS THE MUD COME OFF EASIER :)

AND YOUR BIKE LOOKS BETTER TOO :)

WD-40 your spoke lugs after a wet ride or after you wash your bike. If you ask me why, then don't bother. You'll have more serious problems if you have to ask.

Here's a good suspension and engine mod that can't be argued. A friend bought a titanium axle. Major $$$. I said, "That's cool because anything titanium is cool, but for the weight you saved, you might want to think about losing some weight yourself, you pig!" :)

Think about it. Lose 10lbs off that big gut and TA-DA!!!!!!

How about this. How about a new rear tire? That's about $20-$32. That's a pretty cheap mod and it will do you wonders.

motoman_140

Good idea, never thought of that. Another good idea is to clean out your air bix after washing it. (after the power up mod) I never realized how much water gets in after ya spray under the seat. Also clean/re-oil the filter after washing.

Another is to set the rear brake to your liking as soon as you get it. Thoes drum brakes are weak, when ya mash down on em while ur going down hill or just trying to stop fast your ankle/foot has to really bend down. :)

Keep em' comming :)

Handlebars set to personal prefrence, rear sag adjustment, tire pressures, pack your exhaust when you're supposed to, use anti sieze on bolts, grease axle's, keep the swingarm linkage + swingarm bearings greased. Heck even right after you but it grease it up, they hardly use anything!

If any of you guys move up to MX bikes with clickers, that's one thing you gotta have set right and tinker with for different tracks :)

Well recentally i changed me carb overflow tube to a different transparent color. (not gonna tell cuz i wanna be different) but this really pops out and looks good.

I also replaced the one tube underneath the tank. :):)

Adjust your muffler bearing after every third ride.

Muffler Bearing??? Yeah right after I replace the Hobbit in my engine that turns the Cam.

hahahahahaahahahahah hobbits some stock???? hahahahha :)