Sign in to follow this  

Moto Mania mx

anyone ever been too moto mania mx down in southern, il. ? looks about 45 min. southwest of springfield right by mississippi river. just intrested in it, is it worth it. the videos look pretty decent. especially the huge uphill clips. looks kinda fun on that part.

> www.motomaniamx.com

I have a friend that He and his brother ride there. They really like it. The owners are putting up lights and drilling wells for watering. The way they talk it is worth it. I have e-mailed Kerry a couple times about getting info about it for quads and he has been very helpful. If you check it out give us a review :)

I sooooooo want to do that uphill jump! :)

Track looks pretty cool, looks like the dirt is nice and loamy :)

I might just have to check this place out :p

That place looks awesome! Mapquest shows about 4 hours from me. Does it get pretty crowded on the weekends? I wouldn't mind taking a week day to drive down there and ride.

Give them a call or e-mail them. They will be more than happy to answer all of your questions. I just sold my bike, so i'm on a waiting list for when they let more quads in. I'm itching to get out there. :)

yeah, i like that uphill. the other videos are pretty cool too. like matt said, from the start, the dirt looks perfect. i always liked tracks kinda built in the woody landscape and have some jumps going into natural ground or even natural hits. this summer i plan on doing a lot of traveling checking out tracks and that place seems like a cool spot to hit up on the way to louisiana. if i do go there, i'll let you guys know how it is for sure