Sign in to follow this  

Anyone, Enduro Pants

Does anyone have suggestions on a good pair of enduro or trail riding pants. I really don't like the waterproof ones because they are really hot. I just want something with loose bottoms to fit around my boot and that are durable but also comfortable.

There are lots to choose from. I like the Thor Static pants. They have decent pockets, fit really well, although they run a little small, and have zip off legs (that I never take off).

I also like the Moose Expedition pants. These are water proof (at least water resistant), but I don't find them to be too hot in warm weather. Again, nice fit, well made, adequate pockets, etc. :)

I'm more than happy with my Fox panther II pant's,plenty pocket's,built in belt system,vented good,water resistant, A quality product IMO.. :)

I prefer pants with the leather on the inside of the lower leg like the Thor Core. Heat from the engine and muffler upon contact will sometimes melt regular pants.

XR400's live on!

The MSR XC pants are pretty good, and they go over the boot (fairly cheap, too). MXJunkys one complaint: they don't have the little pockets to put your knee pads in, like Sinisalo pants.

Dont know if you would consider these enduro pants, but I like Shift Recon, and the Price is right.. :)

I'm more than happy with my Fox panther II pant's,plenty pocket's,built in belt system,vented good,water resistant, A quality product IMO.. :D

This is an old thread so I don't know if any replies but,

How long have you had them and any advice? I can buy them for $139 Australian which is cheap rrp is $199.

Mark H

Brisbane Qld Australia