Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

brian, got a quick question for the calendaroh?? i think the wife is aboard now, but here is the problem? . work is taking me to brazil until Oct 22ndish and there is no chance of finding time to put her next to the bike before then ? , when is the deadline for submitting pics??? :applause:

jstwkd and ja, i am the rookie here ?? i am just listening to your ideas and will go from there. i was thinking though, maybe the mrs in my boots and riding pants(unbuckled of course) with a tiny wife beater, tank top, or bikin top on, with the bike directly behind her :ride:? thoughts? cant really seem to be albe to work the booty in the shot though, haha?

Im going way out on a limb here, and Im sure I'll get the gamut of flames but....

Don't you guys feel any shame slathering your girlfriends camel toe and ass up on the internet for 75,000 users to jack off to?

I mean, I can appreciate the commitment and work it takes to have a nice body, and looking at a nice body is truly awesome, but ass and crotch shots by themselves are just creepy and dirty.

Doesn't anyone these days feel like thats for YOU to enjoy and not the whole world?

"Camel Toe"? I've yet to see any Yo-Yo smuggling going on. :applause:

Buhahaha.. told you the flames would come.

You guys... c'mon.

Its not like Im saying dont do it and Im not saying I dont like it. Im just saying, does anyone feel awkward doing it?...or maybe regret it afterwards?

Hey Yak,

I'm not here to flame ya... but I will say, "Why are you posting all this text... and no pics?!" This thread is for pics... not jibber jabber. If you'd like to get someone's opinion on what they think when they post, start a new thread why don't ya?! I just went through 3 pages of comments back and forth about YOU... and your opinion/questions. Not anyone else's pictures or posts about women... but YOU.

Let's not take the focus and put it on you... you started your thread with "let the flames begin". You knew they'd come. So WHY did you start the damn thing in the first place? To draw attention to yourself and do what... gain knowledge of how we feel?!

ANYWAY... to answer you like so many others have already... you need to understand we're not young boys who have insecurities (like already mentioned) and you take risk with reward. If my GF likes to show off what god gave her... then who am I to stop her?! And like JSTWKD said... it's not anything you wouldn't catch a glance at the beach, river, or when she's out washing her car. The difference is let's say... how long you gaze at the picture. If you stare... and think nasty thoughts... then sure, it's weird. If you look... admire... and go to the next... there should only be admiration. Sure there'll be some 'whacker' who is saving the pics for his midnight glory... but ya know, I and the others take that into consideration when posting. To stop posting is the best you could do to stop it. But there'll still be someone who takes a picture of my GF when we're at the river (or where ever she is scantilly clad)... and again, uses it as 'whack' material. So how much do I really stop it when I don't post?? I don't. It's bound to happen when you live like her and I, or some of the other thread posters.

So... how about you just keep "admiring" and be happy that we're posting it for you. Don't be the "lurker" you speak about.

honestly I cant imagine anyone is getting that excited.......But I may be wrong!

I cant even get that excited when a stripper tries to give a lap dance............

Not too hammer this... but;

I do know guys who get excited when the damn wind blows... however I'm with you on this, I too need a lot more than just a hot woman on my lap or in my presence. I need a "feeling" like love or emotion. (but that's another topic all in itself!)

So... with that, how about a pic?? hehehehe...

(and like I said to Yak... she's often in less clothes than more... *repost*);

98b2af39.jpg