Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

Well....you might say they are "purpose built" bikinis.....wife has a sheer blue one that matches her quad....too bad some folks around here don't want quads posted :p got hundreds of pics of her on it in that blue sheer thong swimsuit.....go check out Wicked Weasel for the swimsuits :applause:

You missed the point my friend :lol: nobody complained about your quad, that was only brought up to show the faults in your complaints about other people not sticking to the thread "rules". :ride: Post away! :p

JA my last post page 434 was follwed by:

c'mon dude please spare us the pain

thats why i said the pics of my wife are not :ride:

the funny thing is i cant find any pics of the guys wife/girlfriend that made the comment. oh well not all of are blessed w/ playboy material girlfriends i hate to comment in here w/ no pic but you asked :applause::p & keep post you're lady is great

JA my last post page 434 was follwed by:

c'mon dude please spare us the pain

I was wondering what was up with that comment. I hope the jerk that said that was rewarded with a "vacation" from TT.

I love this pic... even though it's yet another web provided lovely woman... however, did anyone notice she's trying to catch flys with her hands?? :ride:

...who cares! She's hot, older, and has the one of the best suits on that beautiful tan body... maama meea!

The only thing I saw was the Venus fly trap :applause:

I like the "ring" in pic 2 here!

I'm glad you see it as a ring too. When I first saw that lump, I was like :applause:

CHAR 700

I just went and read some of the comments. Looks like one guy got kicked out from Brian for his idiot comments. A couple other posts were positive of your girl and the honda and everyone else that hangs here regularly will always give mad respect for anyone posting a wife or GF. I, for one, would like to see you continue to post.

The choice is yours but I think most will admit that:

if she rides,

if she's ours,

if she poses,

If she let's us post her,

Then we are winners, and the true ones here respect that.

Real photos, of our real women, on their real bikes, is really hot... PERIOD

Anything else is just a paid model, a butt at the lake, an airbrushed internet fantasy. BIG difference.

Ok, I'm done.

CHAR 700

I just went and read some of the comments. Looks like one guy got kicked out from Brian for his idiot comments. A couple other posts were positive of your girl and the honda and everyone else that hangs here regularly will always give mad respect for anyone posting a wife or GF. I, for one, would like to see you continue to post.

The choice is yours but I think most will admit that:

if she rides,

if she's ours,

if she poses,

If she let's us post her,

Then we are winners, and the true ones here respect that.

Real photos, of our real women, on their real bikes, is really hot... PERIOD

Anything else is just a paid model, a butt at the lake, an airbrushed internet fantasy. BIG difference.

Ok, I'm done.

WELL SAID! :applause:

Sure you can google any hot babes any day you want. You DON'T get to see what our fellow TTers have at home to come home to every day! :p:ride::lol:

Keep up the good work fellas :applause: Lovely ladies! :p

:applause: id post but my women isnt good enough i guess :ride:

Don't let the opinion of one butt-head spoil your posting. Post away!! :p:p:lol:

Let's get back to real women....

DSC_0027.JPG

Awesome photo. I always wonder if thats what happen after one of though photoshoots for Oneal or magazine where thoughs woman are wearing riding gear. This obviously is shortly after the RacerX photoshoot LOL