Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

CHAR 700

I just went and read some of the comments. Looks like one guy got kicked out from Brian for his idiot comments. A couple other posts were positive of your girl and the honda and everyone else that hangs here regularly will always give mad respect for anyone posting a wife or GF. I, for one, would like to see you continue to post.

The choice is yours but I think most will admit that:

if she rides,

if she's ours,

if she poses,

If she let's us post her,

Then we are winners, and the true ones here respect that.

Real photos, of our real women, on their real bikes, is really hot... PERIOD

Anything else is just a paid model, a butt at the lake, an airbrushed internet fantasy. BIG difference.

Ok, I'm done.

Well said. Here's my fiancee, we've been together for 8 years, and she rides too.

1933310-R1-028-12A.jpg

1933310-R1-032-14A.jpg

56.jpg

54.jpg

Well said. Here's my fiancee, we've been together for 8 years, and she rides too.

1933310-R1-028-12A.jpg

1933310-R1-032-14A.jpg

56.jpg

54.jpg

DUDE! Nice. She rides! Thats whats important. Not some trophy from the Web. 8 Years... and still a fiancee? Holy COW! You better hurry up and quit farting around before she gets tired of waiting :ride:? Congrats man! Good luck to ya. Marriage is hell. I know Been married almost 9.

Spack :applause:

?? Nothin' like a nice TAIL PIPE ??

i am sure the EXHAUST is still rough though ??:bonk::bonk: your woman has a beautiful BUM JA :applause::ride:

? thanks 4stroke... and fellas!!! ?

But ya know what??

I just noticed the skid marks!!! ?

?

I know... ?

?

(if you still don't get it... look under the rear fender... paddle tire marks) :mad:

Well....my wife won't let me post anything of her, too bad cuz she has HUGE knockers!!! My vote goes to Cleared for Landing's wife, she is a goddess and lets him post some awesome pics. Haven't seen anything of late, come on dude, pony up!!!

Please tell her that I think she is the most gorgeous woman on the planet, that she is cool as hell and that she is also doing our Country an incredible service for one of our Marines....hooah!!! CFL, you da man.