Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

Wicked,

Can you please tell your wife I have not bought anything for dinner tonight....

I have seen more of your wife than my wife in the last 48 hours, and of all things I have just noticed that you have a KTM, sorry about the posts where the best women hang around Honda riders, Ive now got to say KTM as well.

Allright!..........Dinner?...lol

No problem I like ehm both.....lol

ohhhhh I would love to see Val in that TT thong. please?

Ya!.........Val how about it...................? :applause::ride::p

Productive use of company time i see Mr. Nor Cal WR. I check this thread at night at least.

Only because you have a window behind your comp at work. :applause: I start my day with some coffee and motobabes. :ride:

December pin up Amy is now showing. All I have to say is HOLY :applause: is she smokin'.

Dave, can you just burn all of the pictures to a cd and send them to me, and I do mean ALL of them. each month just seems to get better and better and I cannot wait to see January, although Dave is really going to have to pull some strings to find someone better than the delightful Amy McCarthy.

December pin up Amy is now showing. All I have to say is HOLY :applause: is she smokin'.

Dave, can you just burn all of the pictures to a cd and send them to me, and I do mean ALL of them. each month just seems to get better and better and I cannot wait to see January, although Dave is really going to have to pull some strings to find someone better than the delightful Amy McCarthy.

hahahaha, you are funny. Thanks, I try. Maybe it's because I love my job.

Isn't that Jenny Mc Carthy's little sister...I think she has a twin also?

that is Jenny's sister. if there is a twin, we need to see her so provide a photo of her

that is Jenny's sister. if there is a twin, we need to see her so provide a photo of her

Amy does have a twin sister. Both of them were stand out basketball players in college. Specifics I don't have, though the internet could fill this void. :ride:

Anyway, they are all HOT! :applause:

Amy does have a twin sister. Both of them were stand out basketball players in college. Specifics I don't have, though the internet could fill this void. :ride:

Anyway, they are all HOT! :applause:

Born: on 11/01/72 in Chicago, IllinoisJob Titles: TV host, Actor, Comedian, Model, Meat slicer in Polish grocery storeFamily

Father: Dan McCarthy. separated from McCarthy's mother c. 1996

Mother: Linda McCarthy. separated from McCarthy's father c. 1996

Sister: Amy McCarthy. born c. 1977; on basketball team at University of Chicago at Illinois

Sister: Joanne McCarthy. born c. 1975; all-star basketball player with eye on career in WNBA; record-holder for scoring and assists at University of Chicago at Illinois

Sister: Lynette McCarthy. born c. 1971; high school track standout

Born: on 11/01/72 in Chicago, IllinoisJob Titles: TV host, Actor, Comedian, Model, Meat slicer in Polish grocery storeFamily

Father: Dan McCarthy. separated from McCarthy's mother c. 1996

Mother: Linda McCarthy. separated from McCarthy's father c. 1996

Sister: Amy McCarthy. born c. 1977; on basketball team at University of Chicago at Illinois

Sister: Joanne McCarthy. born c. 1975; all-star basketball player with eye on career in WNBA; record-holder for scoring and assists at University of Chicago at Illinois

Sister: Lynette McCarthy. born c. 1971; high school track standout

But, they dont look basketball tall to me, are you sure ?

Finally got to meet JohnnyAirtime over Halloween but i must have missed that g/f of his.. LOL

But, they dont look basketball tall to me, are you sure ?

I am guessing that they were point guards and outside shooters and with the baby of the family being a track standout, that would lead me in the same direction.

Me and the old lady went a put some old tires in the water this weekend

Glarge.jpg

Ok, shes not my girl......BUMP!

Finally got to meet JohnnyAirtime over Halloween but i must have missed that g/f of his.. LOL

Hehehe... man, ya know... I didn't even think about that! :p Sorry brutha... she was inside blow drying her hair. Ya know... pimpin herself.

I shoulda stalled ya and had ya meet her too. :applause: Sorry man. I told her you stopped by... and she was bummed she didn't get to say "hi".

That just means you'll have to stop on by (or camp with us) on New Years. I'll be there from the 26th to the 2nd. :ride:

she was inside blow drying her hair. Ya know... pimpin herself.

You sure you don't mean primping ??

cuz well um... saying she is pimpin herself after seeing those pix could

get you a bunch of guys trying to ring her up to make an appointment! :applause:

You sure you don't mean primping ??

cuz well um... saying she is pimpin herself after seeing those pix could

get you a bunch of guys trying to ring her up to make an appointment! :ride:

:applause:

:p ... yes, she was "primping". Another 5min and she'd been out. Sorry ISBB... my bust!

Shes got nice body.

Me and the old lady went a put some old tires in the water this weekend

Glarge.jpg

Ok, shes not my girl......BUMP!