Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

cleared, the shots with her in front of the bike work much better, I'd love to see the first three done that way (like 4 and 6)...

Should we start a best toe shot on a bike contest?

We could use paypal to pay the winner.

Would need at least 5 contestants.

Lets say open vote by all and do it with a poll.

Think it would work?

I would love to park my bike in that thing!!!!!! may even lock it up so nobody steals it.

Somebody tell her if she would feed that thing it wouldn't try to eat her panties :applause:

Awesome pix everyone...Sorry i have been gone for a few days..The boy was sick!.........Better know...Have something new soon..whn was the end date for that calender again?

Thanks

Cleared, Mrs Cleared,

Thank you very much for sharing these pics of your Honda, the bike is real, real sweet.

I'm married, your married, I need to talk about the bike so you dont think that I am flirting with Mrs Cleared, so I will say absolutely fantastic pics of the Honda, please, please post more of the bike if you know what I mean.

:p:p

1c532bf8.jpg

ed23a91c.jpg

1fd73082.jpg

bca76040.jpg

2128af14.jpg

1cd39f9c.jpg

they should all work now :applause::ride:

Courtesy Motochat.com

Dave, there sure is no shortage of mams on your gallery LOL. Is that one first things girls do out of high school or is it chicken hibrid they grow without feathers for KFC and chicken nuggets. :applause:

gallery_63_1_47092.jpg

gallery_614_1_30210.jpg

gallery_710_1_22958.jpg

gallery_710_1_4643.jpg