Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

Nice bottle of lube you got there Badlandz.

:thumbsup:

Doh.... She noticed it, but I figured no one would know what that was... Ah, well, so we are consenting adults, what's the big secret? So, now you know :bonk:

word, haha. the wife said, "we're not posting with everyone acting like a bunch of children." :thumbsup::bonk:

as a concerned citizen of this thread, I recommend that everyone clean up their act so that Mrs. Cleared, Miss JA & Mrs. JSTWKD will once again grace us with photos of their fine selves. Thank you in advance for your compliance as I am getting tired of all the bitchin' going on in here. this is about photos not egos.......

Hey they dont work

:bonk:

Nope, I pulled them.

My girl was excited about being a part of this, but as you can see... this thread has been discombobulated.

Plus, everyone would rather talk about Shady. Honestly, hasn't Shady been harrassed enough? Or is it more fun to rip on someone than to gander at hot wives and girlfriends?

You people baffle me. :thumbsup:

OK, now I'm just bragging.... I can't help it...

Hi Honey, you look awsome in my bed:

IMGP2386b.jpg

Can you just make sure my choke is out?

DSCTT0112.jpg

Ok, thanks, meet you back in bed:

IMGP2347.jpg

Oh, yea, I can take you for a "RIDE" but not in that outfit, depends on the ride, and the bike or bed....

DSCTT0103.jpg

Awesome! Yep shes a keeper. Nice post! Shes cool, I've been trading photos now in PM if you want to share some more. I'll send you some of my wife. I'm going to start trading picts with all the hardcores in PM instead. Sucks the audience here got out of hand. Was fun while it lasted. The comments about shady made me laugh though. LOL.

Like I said... it's not just ONE comment... it's when they're all put together, and some of the things that can be insinuated from them:

That goes back about a month. I skipped one solid compliment, two jabs at pro models (ya, the thread doesn't need 'em), and one comment that could be taken in a way wrong way given the context

The whaletail.com reference.... never been to the site, but I read it as you were making a negative reference to her ass.

As far as the tan.... maybe he and his wife enjoy being light-skinned and skin-cancer free? Maybe they're part Irish and don't tan?

Like Joe said... Check it out and enjoy, keep the negative comments to yourself.

Click on the user's name and add him to your "ignore list". Poof, no more comments you find irritating. :thumbsup:

Click on the user's name and add him to your "ignore list". Poof, no more comments you find irritating. :thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks for the setting info. Your right, POOF! :bonk:

I am hearing some grumblings of taking this underground with wife pic trading in PM. I am into it and have lots to trade.

I am hearing some grumblings of taking this underground with wife pic trading in PM. I am into it and have lots to trade.

Ask Slomotion426. He's got the hottest ol' lady in town. :thumbsup:

So this thread is getting really close to a year old and it has had 5,729 replies and 2,123,146 views!