Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

I think we should all just shut up. We do NOT want to piss off Mrs. Cleared.. :bonk: I think I've got my girl convinced to do a lil posing for this cameraman. I'll have a new steed come spring. A muddy XR doesn't seem all that appealing for her to sling a thong over... :thumbsup:

Dude, bring that muddy XR by the house. We'll whip out the ole garden hose and a bucket of soapy water.....you'll be in business in about an hour!! :eek::thumbsup:

Peace. Keating

i love how long this post is now it is huge and it is begining to get rediculous

OK, now I'm just bragging.... I can't help it...

Hi Honey, you look awsome in my bed:

IMGP2386b.jpg

Can you just make sure my choke is out?

DSCTT0112.jpg

Ok, thanks, meet you back in bed:

IMGP2347.jpg

Oh, yea, I can take you for a "RIDE" but not in that outfit, depends on the ride, and the bike or bed....

DSCTT0103.jpg

Good pic's, is that adult toys I see on the window sill in the first photo?

Good pic's, is that adult toys I see on the window sill in the first photo?

No, it’s not a toy. It’s a bottle of warming massage lotion. Thank you…

I must admit I feed into the shady debate, and I’m sorry about that. I love my girl, and am proud of her no matter what anyone says, so I couldn’t help myself.

Those are the pictures will share, and be proud of having been part. I am not going to trade anything more racy, you get to see her that way only. If you want more, well… what do you want for free? And I don’t have any intrest in seeing anyone else in a more revealing position, I’m happy with what I have at home.

I'll admit this thread is great. It's nice to have a true dirtbike site with an edge to it.

Although, you post your women in front of a member count of 80,000+ you're going to get a bad egg or an irregular comment, which sucks IMO, but it's reality. However, IMO you've put yourselves at risk by doing so in the first place. You bitch and moan at the negative comments and how they "take up space" but the positves are just fine. It comes across like you've put your significant others on here to "toot your own horn" if you will. You know how the saying goes..."If you can't take the heat...get out the oven"...errr...or go to PM. You're supposed to be a dirtbiker, you know...thick skinned, not a guy that whines when his girl gets some criticism. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve here. I say continue to post and ignore the negatives, why let a good thing go to waste because of one guy that flares his green eyes of jealousy? Now with that said...I'm off to convince the lil lady to hop aboard the FSE when it comes in, in March so I can get in on the action... :thumbsup:

On another note....Wife swapping via PM....LMFAO!! C'mon guys...for real....

.... I love my girl, and am proud of her no matter what anyone says, so I couldn’t help myself.

Those are the pictures will share, and be proud of having been part. I am not going to trade anything more racy, you get to see her that way only. If you want more, well… what do you want for free? And I don’t have any intrest in seeing anyone else in a more revealing position, I’m happy with what I have at home.

.....and that is as it should be..... :thumbsup:

I agree. This thread was set up to share some tasteful pictures of our wifes, girl friends and motocross babes. I don't know how the rest of you feel but IMHO the wife swapping needs to be kept out and moved to a different forum.

I'll admit this thread is great. It's nice to have a true dirtbike site with an edge to it.

Although, you post your women in front of a member count of 80,000+ you're going to get a bad egg or an irregular comment, which sucks IMO, but it's reality. However, IMO you've put yourselves at risk by doing so in the first place. You bitch and moan at the negative comments and how they "take up space" but the positves are just fine. It comes across like you've put your significant others on here to "toot your own horn" if you will. You know how the saying goes..."If you can't take the heat...get out the oven"...errr...or go to PM. You're supposed to be a dirtbiker, you know...thick skinned, not a guy that whines when his girl gets some criticism. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve here. I say continue to post and ignore the negatives, why let a good thing go to waste because of one guy that flares his green eyes of jealousy? Now with that said...I'm off to convince the lil lady to hop aboard the FSE when it comes in, in March so I can get in on the action... :thumbsup:

:bonk: You hit the nail on the head, Tim...

I have been visiting this thread since the beginning, and I doubt I've posted 2 or 3 times on it. I feel the need to chime in and say how ridiculous it is for guys to be swapping nude pics of their wives. I mean, what the hell? I would literally beat someone to death if they somehow managed to catch a glimpse of my wife naked, and some of you guys are willingly swapping pics of your better halves in thier birthday suits. If your really that desperate to see another man's wife nude, then you should really take a look at how your marriage is doing. Now, some of you are going to come at me with "Why are you on here looking then?". There is a difference between looking at other's guys wives in bathing suits and seeing them completely nude.....and if you want to argue there isnt then you have a problem.

point is understood. someone can say something about my wife, find flaws :worthy: if they want. she is still damn hot :bonk: , doesnt bother me. the problem is, she signs on here with my name and looks around... guess she doesnt have as thick of skin....she says i cant post, well, not much i can do :thumbsup:

are we gonna be able to revive this thread or is it dying :eek::p

I hope the thread revives and I hope to get some shots up for everyone and can stop being a viewer and contribute too.

Cleared please don't take offense... You're lucky to have a woman with brains, blonde hair and bronze skin. However, what does she actually think is going to happen with her photos on the WWW? C'mon now. I, personally hope she reconsiders. I know she's made my work day easier to pass. :thumbsup:

Can yah tell it's winter fellas?

I'll put her up one more time just to get the ball rolling again. Gentleman......the future Mrs. Kizzle.....

BAM.jpg

beauty.jpg

Gawd I love this girl. She's going to be recieving an XR200 here pretty soon :thumbsup:

You know how the saying goes..."If you can't take the heat...get out the oven"...errr...or go to PM. You're supposed to be a dirtbiker, you know...thick skinned, not a guy that whines when his girl gets some criticism.

I don't know of one female, no matter how beautiful that doesn't think that something about her body isn't as good as it could be...its not about about the ego of the guys posting pics of their other halves here but not stomping on the ladies egos...you think they want to have their pics posted so guys can put down their bodies in a negative way? Its all about respect...if you don't have anything positive to say then you shouldn't give any kind of reply...just my two cents.........

I don't know of one female, no matter how beautiful that doesn't think that something about her body isn't as good as it could be...its not about about the ego of the guys posting pics of their other halves here but not stomping on the ladies egos...you think they want to have their pics posted so guys can put down their bodies in a negative way? Its all about respect...if you don't have anything positive to say then you shouldn't give any kind of reply...just my two cents.........

:thumbsup::bonk:

and going back to what tim had to say, this is the internet!!! :thumbsup: u will get comments of all types. there is no getting around it. i agree with u that if u don't have anything positive to say then keep it zipped, but since this is an interent forum there is bound to be negative comments. if u or ur girl is unable to take the criticism, don't post pics. simple as that. i am amazed that people are surprised to see negative comments.