Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

My wife thread worthy post. Taking a break in a stream above Berthoud pass last spring riding. The flowers where awesome. So I had to add my flower in the mix and take a picture. Hope you enjoy.

RoboThumpoDISC0676.jpg

if you don't have anything positive to say then you shouldn't give any kind of reply...just my two cents.........

I seem to remember shady picking apart your woman too. Don't tell me it didn't bother you man, it'd bother me too. Hell, I don't think you've posted her since...I thought she was smokin'! Do I think the negative comments are right or called for, hell no. However, you're posting your lady on the net man, &%$#@! do you expect? I understand some people have NO respect or morals and that there's a bad apple in every bunch. My so called "negative" post was just to enlighten the few that were to thick-headed to see the forest through the trees, that is all.

Now, enough of this boring dialog crap...back to the pics... :thumbsup:

Just my 2 cents...

My wife thread worthy post. Taking a break in a stream above Berthoud pass last spring riding. The flowers where awesome. So I had to add my flower in the mix and take a picture. Hope you enjoy.

RoboThumpoDISC0676.jpg

Bravo.... :eek::p:worthy:

Great picture.

Out riding..... :lol:

Naked... :thumbsup:

in a stream...... :cool:

Just fantastic........ :worthy::prof::bonk:

What a woman....... :thumbsup:

Lucky man indeed. :worthy:

Thanks for sharing brother..... :lol:

Man, this is amazing.This thread is now up to page 576 and the same s__t is being said as it was on page 20. In my opinion, you all have beautiful gals and you should all be proud. I never understood the criticizing of any kind though of the other guys on here. I usually get on here to look and trust me, all of you should be proud of what you have at home. If anyone knows a simple easy way to post pics on this site I would appreciate the directions. My problem is trhat I'm not computer literate and just getting to this site is a beyotch. So if your a great instructor my email is firemanmatt82@sbcglobal.net

I have been visiting this thread since the beginning, and I doubt I've posted 2 or 3 times on it. I feel the need to chime in and say how ridiculous it is for guys to be swapping nude pics of their wives. I mean, what the hell? I would literally beat someone to death if they somehow managed to catch a glimpse of my wife naked, and some of you guys are willingly swapping pics of your better halves in thier birthday suits. If your really that desperate to see another man's wife nude, then you should really take a look at how your marriage is doing. Now, some of you are going to come at me with "Why are you on here looking then?". There is a difference between looking at other's guys wives in bathing suits and seeing them completely nude.....and if you want to argue there isnt then you have a problem.

Whoa... have an opinion?! :worthy:

So... to also chime in... when a guy swaps pics with another, what harm is it doing to you? And why would ya be involved? ... seems like it's just your opinion you stated, but also... us seeing your wife naked is an issue for you. So you could never be a swinger, or live that lifestyle. (not that I would either) What I'm getting at....

If it's not your wife they're asking for... who cares?

If it's their wife and not your's... who cares?

If they get their kicks on other man's naked woman... and not your's... who cares?

And yes... you looking at all of the other half naked (just because some of them are with bottoms - topless covering up, or string/thong bikinis (same as some underwear or less) women it's not much different than completely nude. Plus, who knows if your thinking of them naked?? :thumbsup: Thinking of them naked and literally seeing them as naked = same damn thing.

My point;

There's no harm in any of it.... unless the 'said' wife doesn't know her naked pics are being dealt like a poker hand in Vegas!! :p

This thread has gone from crap... to crappier and is still on a fast downhill motion. Sorry to hear people can't just clam it... and view nice looking pics. Sorry to hear that because someone likes Chocolate Ice-Cream... the Vanilla lovers have to rant and harass the Choc. lovers. Or better yet, the people who are on a diet (who shouldn't be eating ice-cream anyway)... have to hate, and call the others names, or simply be a-holes. (gay analogy I know... but some people on here must have an Ice-Cream IQ as they just don't get it!)

Gimme a friggin break!!

For all the guys who were bystanders, never said a negative word.. and even some who had posted offering up what they had to contribute... :thumbsup::bonk:

To all the others :cool:

I'll never post here again (in this babes thread, or my woman half naked on TT) just because nobody can play like mature adults. And yes... I know this is a public forum, but apparently it's too much to ask for TTers to act like adults and have them act with some respect for fellow TTers (only speaking to the problem children and men).

So enjoy the last pics that are here... (if the link isn't broken).

:eek:

Don't blame ya Johnny....

Adios

For the record, I enjoyed your posts over here for a lot of reasons other than just your girl. :thumbsup:

Tell her Anvil said thanks for the memories!

But I do not blame either one of you for a second.

Enjoy Glamis brother, maybe I'll run into you when I get out that way.... :bonk:

Eh.....I tried.

mighty noble of you...my girl hates the camera so much she won't let me catch a pic of her in a snow suit....

Don't blame ya Johnny....

Adios

For the record, I enjoyed your posts over here for a lot of reasons other than just your girl. :thumbsup:

Tell her Anvil said thanks for the memories!

But I do not blame either one of you for a second.

Enjoy Glamis brother, maybe I'll run into you when I get out that way.... :thumbsup:

*raising my glass* "Here here!" :bonk:

... I'll still haunt TT... just not here, in "Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends". And FOR SURE... PM me sometime for Glamis, we'll be there for Presidents.

:eek:

Well JA......thank you and your better half for all your posts. i do disagree with this statement

Thinking of them naked and literally seeing them as naked = same damn thing
but then I have a heck of an imagination :thumbsup: and I agree with you regarding pic swapping but I don't think this was the place to solicit it.

Once again....thanks for the memories! :bonk:

...and I agree with you regarding pic swapping but I don't think this was the place to solicit it.

I agree. That's another website where your to solicit. :thumbsup:

Here is not the place, but... they're not harming me any. And the funniest part is now I know who doesn't care if we saw their woman naked! But again... I wonder if all their women know?! :bonk:

... don't worry guys, your secrets are safe with me. Just don't give me any shots of ToKillYa and it'll be good. :thumbsup:

I have been visiting this thread since the beginning, and I doubt I've posted 2 or 3 times on it. I feel the need to chime in and say how ridiculous it is for guys to be swapping nude pics of their wives. I mean, what the hell? I would literally beat someone to death if they somehow managed to catch a glimpse of my wife naked, and some of you guys are willingly swapping pics of your better halves in thier birthday suits. If your really that desperate to see another man's wife nude, then you should really take a look at how your marriage is doing. Now, some of you are going to come at me with "Why are you on here looking then?". There is a difference between looking at other's guys wives in bathing suits and seeing them completely nude.....and if you want to argue there isnt then you have a problem.
I think it's pretty ridiculous to hang such heavy moral absolutes on something as thin as a g-string bikini. JMHO :thumbsup:

Whoa... have an opinion?! :eek:

I'll never post here again (in this babes thread, or my woman half naked on TT) just because nobody can play like mature adults. And yes... I know this is a public forum, but apparently it's too much to ask for TTers to act like adults and have them act with some respect for fellow TTers (only speaking to the problem children and men).

So enjoy the last pics that are here... (if the link isn't broken).

:bonk:

JA, this is truly a sad day. :thumbsup: but I do understand your position. give my sincere thanks to the little lady for getting me through some boring days at work and let her know how sad we (mature adults) are. this thread went to hell in a handbasket quickly and I don't think it will recover to the "glory days" of not so long ago. maybe someday I will see you at Glamis :thumbsup:

I dont get it, is this what really happened, I haven't read every post but this is what I see as the events:

posting members post pictures of W and GF.

Shady bags W and GF

viewing members stick up for members who post pictures of W and GF

Shady got the message and shut up

viewing members won

posting members see viewing members defense as worthless and ruining thread

posting members go underground

SHADY WINS

I cant believe it, jstwkd, cleared, ja and everyone else, thanks for sharing part of your life with me, I enjoyed it, I saw it as a great enjoyment to see real happy ladies enjoying themself, enjoying there partners interests and willing to share that enjoyment with us. I never posted, but my wifes the same, she involves herself with my interests. XXXDave's pics were awesome, but mainly from pro models, but the real pictures, flaws incl. were the best.

I am 39 yo I can now tell my Dr that things are okay now because the heart flutters that I had with seeing Mrs wicked and Mrs cleared will now have eased. I nearly fell in love with BrianSGI's daughter and was ready to leave and go to the US :bonk: , but luckily he stopped posting here and I quickly fell out of love. So now I all I can do is this :thumbsup: .

Unless you all have a quick change of heart, I would suggest that the mods close the thread now so that we can relish the good memories whilst they are there and not have another 100 pages of pleading which has started including mine.

One last thing, I would have to Vote that Honda CRF's as being the most photo'd accessory bike here, thats why I love my Honda as much as my wife.

JA, this is truly a sad day. :thumbsup: but I do understand your position. give my sincere thanks to the little lady for getting me through some boring days at work and let her know how sad we (mature adults) are. this thread went to hell in a handbasket quickly and I don't think it will recover to the "glory days" of not so long ago. maybe someday I will see you at Glamis :thumbsup:

:bonk: to you as well, brutha.

I dont get it, is this what really happened, I haven't read every post but this is what I see as the events:

posting members post pictures of W and GF.

Shady bags W and GF

viewing members stick up for members who post pictures of W and GF

Shady got the message and shut up

viewing members won

posting members see viewing members defense as worthless and ruining thread

posting members go underground

SHADY WINS

I cant believe it, jstwkd, cleared, ja and everyone else, thanks for sharing part of your life with me, I enjoyed it, I saw it as a great enjoyment to see real happy ladies enjoying themself, enjoying there partners interests and willing to share that enjoyment with us. I never posted, but my wifes the same, she involves herself with my interests. XXXDave's pics were awesome, but mainly from pro models, but the real pictures, flaws incl. were the best.

I am 39 yo I can now tell my Dr that things are okay now because the heart flutters that I had with seeing Mrs wicked and Mrs cleared will now have eased. I nearly fell in love with BrianSGI's daughter and was ready to leave and go to the US :thumbsup: , but luckily he stopped posting here and I quickly fell out of love. So now I all I can do is this :bonk: .

Unless you all have a quick change of heart, I would suggest that the mods close the thread now so that we can relish the good memories whilst they are there and not have another 100 pages of pleading which has started including mine.

One last thing, I would have to Vote that Honda CRF's as being the most photo'd accessory bike here, thats why I love my Honda as much as my wife.

:cool: Hilarious.... Pretty interesting way to look at it Putt.

However, I don't think Shady was on here to shut us all down from posting. I didn't see it as a challenge if he was. If ya all notice... I dropped out quite hard on posting some time ago. Not because of any one guy or kid.... more or less because it's just not worth the hassle. When it's all good... and everyone is cheery, smilin' and nice... it's fun. When it becomes a "text" fest of back and forth BS (like I'm contributing to) it's just a worthless bunch of jibber jabber. At times, I can make out the words 'ass' or 'boob' if I read it fast enough (meaning... grab a 'b' here... an 'o' there... another 'b'... :prof: ) but again... it's just one of those things that for me is not worth the effort. My woman agrees with me... and she is the all being power. :eek: Speaking of which, she says "thanks!" to all of you complimentors.

Now... also.... your last paragraph Putt... well, that just means I'll have to go out and take a gazillion new pics on my new Husky!!! As there's no more Honda in my garage (man... that's an eye opener... there has been for 19 yrs, where prior it was Yami).

I guess you guys will just have to imagine what she looks like in her new gear (whether that be MotoX gear, or beach gear :worthy: ) .... good thing you all can imagine! :worthy:

:lol:

Ya never know... I might come home drunk one night and eat my words! :worthy::lol:

Oh, and Putt... I'm 38 going on 25, however this year in Nov. I'll officially be 39. My GF is a whopping 26 going on 33... but will officially be 27 this year. :thumbsup:

:p

I'll put her up one more time just to get the ball rolling again. Gentleman......the future Mrs. Kizzle.....

BAM.jpg

beauty.jpg

Gawd I love this girl. She's going to be recieving an XR200 here pretty soon :thumbsup:

u should. she is a hottie! Thanks for sharing bro!

:When it's all good... and everyone is cheery, smilin' and nice... it's fun. When it becomes a "text" fest of back and forth BS (like I'm contributing to) it's just a worthless bunch of jibber jabber.

One could make the argument that the entire message board could be classified as the above, however that is no reason to stop posting.

:thumbsup:

You see what happens when winter comes and people dont ride enough, a great thread with real women gets turned into a war zone and the women go away! Well a thanks goes out for the great memories from everyone that posted and maybe we can all get back on track when the weather is better,untill then R.I.P. Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

One could make the argument that the entire message board could be classified as the above, however that is no reason to stop posting.

:thumbsup:

One could make any arguement ya want... this is the reason I'm 'out'.

Argue to argue ... about what?? Nuttin' but a bunch of jibber jabber?! :thumbsup:

Truly... if it's JUST PICTURES... and no text or BS... there'd be nothing to argue about.

Maybe the mods could take and remove the capability of us to type 'anything' and just allow attachments only. NOW... that's a damn GREAT idea!!! *as I pat myself on the back* :bonk: That would end all issues... just like a nice new strip of duct tape across someone's lips!