Sign in to follow this  

Hot Motocross Babes & Girlfriends

ahhhh, thanks, that was driving me nuts.....

Nice meeting you! Loved the Ridge by way, only bad thing about it, is it is 3 1/3 hours away.

Pilot, nice to see your daughter riding. I wish my Dad had taught me when I was younger. I had to wait for my boyfriend/husband to get me into it when I was 23. I think if I had learned when I was young, I 'd be some serious hell on wheels now. I have taught my 7 year old to ride last summer and working on the 5 yr old, my 4 year old daughter is next!( I never push them to ride, only if they want to and they have to ride a 2 wheel pedal bike with no training wheels first)

Maybe if you guys give Brian enough grief and promise to be good boys he will keep the thread alive :thumbsup:

OK OK whats all the talking about my Ursula?!!! Michelle is a Cool lady,a babe AND fixes her carb! My kind of lady!nolongergreen,you need to take lessons from Michelle! Either that or you will be "nolongerriding"( wow i like that line) :thumbsup:

OK OK whats all the talking about my Ursula?!!! Michelle is a Cool lady,a babe AND fixes her carb! My kind of lady!nolongergreen,you need to take lessons from Michelle! Either that or you will be "nolongerriding"( wow i like that line) :thumbsup:

OK, your scaring me, you know my name and I don't know who you are!

Another person I have to figure out. Do I know you? :thumbsup:

PS.

I do like these ladies gear, they look great! I am thinking about getting me some of the same gear:

489_01115207006-4837_640x480.jpg

the big guys is stepping in and putting the smack down, haha. it was a pretty good run though. maybe the mrs and i can get some new pics thrown together to post on that last day, haha. like a farewell salute. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i think you bring up the calendar thing next year brian. there was a lot of negative comments in this thread when it came up this year, may have been what killed the idea

Yep its too bad, i was getting post more, wife let me do some picture during lunch then I saw the message. I'm going to stop coming to thumpertlak all together. To much monitoring and bullying. I've already join motonews.com and mxinsider.com

the big guys is stepping in and putting the smack down, haha. it was a pretty good run though. maybe the mrs and i can get some new pics thrown together to post on that last day, haha. like a farewell salute. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i think you bring up the calendar thing next year brian. there was a lot of negative comments in this thread when it came up this year, may have been what killed the idea

I just think this particular thread has had a good run, and it's best to let it go out with style.

Maybe once the weather warms up..and the wives and gf's are more willing to participate we'll start up a new thread.

And lose the page count? ??? Man we could have some kinda record going here, and you wanta blow it. ???

I just think this particular thread has had a good run, and it's best to let it go out with style.

Maybe once the weather warms up..and the wives and gf's are more willing to participate we'll start up a new thread.

Good call..... :thumbsup: has my vote!!!!

I will even volunteer to moderate it...... :thumbsup:

OK, your scaring me, you know my name and I don't know who you are!

Another person I have to figure out. Do I know you? :thumbsup:

PS.

I do like these ladies gear, they look great! I am thinking about getting me some of the same gear:

NO NEED TO WORRY,i'M NOT A RAPEST (YET)lol IT'S ME tOM(URSULAS HUBBY)

NO NEED TO WORRY,i'M NOT A RAPEST (YET)lol IT'S ME tOM(URSULAS HUBBY)

lol, I kinda had a hunch maybe it was you! I never even got to talk with you. You seem like my hubby. Kinda laid back and quiet. Hope to see you at the DP series in March. Look me up in the Woman's class in the Harescrambles, with Vic's daughter, :thumbsup: She will probably spank me.

Good call..... :thumbsup: has my vote!!!!

I will even volunteer to moderate it...... :bonk:

You just want to moderate it, so you get first dibs on seeing all of the "unacceptable" pictures before they get deleted. :thumbsup:

OMG!! The most beautiful backside I've seen in a long long time!!

wow.jpg

Briansgi,

I remember your photos of your daughter, we need some more, she is gorgeous and intelligent, she was always up there in my top 4. Can you post some more....please.

An end to a saga.. I am so depressed. :thumbsup:

I decided to add my girl before it's over forever. :thumbsup:

1788a.jpg

1890.jpg

1916.jpg

1779.jpg

P1010626.jpg

~Dork