Sign in to follow this  

My New riding Video

:) Man you guys are all pretty rough on these kids. It wasn't about the burnout being stupid, they are all stupid you just burn a tire off the rims and you all have done it. As far as you supercrossers saying there jumps were so small ,you must have forgotten your youth days. I think it was great it reminded me of when I was younger and still doing all the stupid stuff , and still am, it was all for fun. I say you guys enjoy your youth and burn all the tires you want. I think the vid was great. Very well edited. I wish I could do one like that. Very nice. :)

Well said. I agree 100%.

Darn squids and their evil devil music :)

Hehe, looked like you had fun.

That video was awesome, let MXJunky suggest a title: Spode Chronicles. No offense meant by the title, looks like a good time was had by all. Let that kid on the CRF in on a little secret, it's called the regrip, it'll keep you from scraping your elbow on the ground! Good editing, and that dog is the man!

:) Man you guys are all pretty rough on these kids. It wasn't about the burnout being stupid, they are all stupid you just burn a tire off the rims and you all have done it. As far as you supercrossers saying there jumps were so small ,you must have forgotten your youth days. I think it was great it reminded me of when I was younger and still doing all the stupid stuff , and still am, it was all for fun. I say you guys enjoy your youth and burn all the tires you want. I think the vid was great. Very well edited. I wish I could do one like that. Very nice. :)

Roostin, as I read through the other posts I was getting ready to write what you did above! I agree with every word!

Guys keep it safe and have fun. Your video made me smile and today thats saying alot! Thanks. You did a great job editing it!

Mike.

I thought it was pretty funny, reminded me of when i was a kid. Doesn't matter how good you are, when you are out with friends having fun, that is the best. The crazy throttle hand on the burnout was really funny. I like when there is no music because it is fun to hear the bikes, plus i'm an old fart and all today's music sounds the same (like annoying buzzing sounds with some angry shouting mixed in), but Bon Jovi, i hated that in the 80's, even more now, but everyone has their own musical taste, i can respect that. I want more crappy fun videos!!!!!!!!!!! Fun to watch

I want more crappy fun videos!!!!!!!!!!! Fun to watch

Me too! Bring it on! :)

Sweet :) Looks like you were having a blast, and that is what it ia all about! :)

very well said, i remember doing worse things than that when i was a kid, and no matter what you say, when we were that age, dad paid.

Also, i dont know why you guys are making fun of him using his arm to twist the gas, ever seen Windham and the boys on a start, they put their whole body into it. :p

The editing isn't too bad. The main thing that bothers me is those dates in the bottom. If your gonna be making anything else, make sure you get them off.

u guys are garbage u need to lear how to ride

PEOPLE LIKE THESE GUYS ^ NEED TO KEEP THEIR DAMN COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES. GO KILL YOURSELVES YOU INSECURE PIECIES OF #%^# I HATE YOU ALL. LEAVE THEM ALONE. ITS A GOOD VIDEO. THEY HAD A BLAST NOW KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF YOU PRICKS.

Learn how to spell LEARN YOU IDIOT.

That hill climb footage was NUTS, and you guys on the quads in the end was funny.

i thought i recognized that hill...then i saw the sign. Freemansburg hill climbs are fun to watch :) I was there in the spring or early summer whenever it was and plan to go this year. Those guys are really nuts :)

u guys are garbage u need to lear how to ride

u r a moron u need 2 lear how 2 rite

Nice comment from a 4-post newbie.

Numbers and letters are NOT words.

Idiots.