Suzuki- Off Road Graphics update.

Ok, I finally am going on this again. I have the templates copied and the general graphics design done. I am working with a couple different custom makers for pricing. They will be probably 17-19 mil, they will have the slits in the tank graphics. I am gonna do a rear fender also. These will be mostly the Suzuki off road Blue and Yellow, with some of the manufacturers we all like. I am gonna do just a few sets at first, to check the fit etc... If everything works out I will order more by the demand. It is still probably a month away from being done and installed on my bike. I WILL POST PICTURES. I think you guys will love them. They are way cool! ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
yep, lets check-um out. I'm in the market for some as well. Are you going to do a seat to go with them.........just kidding.
Ya know I have mentioned this before but.....

Both Works Connection and Guts Racing are literally less than 10 minutes away from my place. I wanted to at one point see about getting some seats made in blue gripper with Suzuki on the side (Basically a clone of my DRZ Factory seat). There wasn't a whole lot of interest from the other members though and I never did it.....

The graphics will be team Suzuki blue and yellow, more blue than yellow. I am also doing a rear fender graphic to go with them. For stock tank and shrouds for now. I have an IMS 3.2 tank with stock size Team/Yosh graphics, it looks fine. They are about 1 inch short on the bottom, other than that, just a little trimming around the radiator recesses. Nate, I think that is a good idea, maybe see what they would charge for some blue/white or blue yellow seat covers. I have a spare Keidroski seat cover you could use for color. Basically the Suzuki blue matches the yamaha blue very very close. I think they are cool, no flames or skulls though.

The graphics will be team Suzuki blue and yellow, more blue than yellow. I am also doing a rear fender graphic to go with them. For stock tank and shrouds for now.

Sounds great....If you ever do some for the IMS 4.2 with the integrated shrouds (one piece graphic) I'll take some...

• 3 weeks later...