Sign in to follow this  

exausts

Hey everyone. I'm thinking of changing from the stock exaust on my 92 dr350s. What are the best options and should i just get a slip on muffler or the whole exaust system? I'm also looking at some super trap slip on mufflers on ebay with 2 1/2 inlet. Would these fit on my bike or are they for something else? Also is there a big difference between dirt bikes of what pipe fits and which one doesn't lets say i find a good deal on an exaust specific to another dirt bike.

thx everyone

I have a Big Gun quiet system on my 98 DR350W dirt model. It is a complete system and it will wake up you bike considerably with proper jetting and air box mods. The new Big Gun quiet series is even quieter than mine, around 94db which would work great on the street. It looks cool too with the coating it has.

thx for the review, i know about that muffler and a few others but was more conserned about fit.. is there a difference from one bike to the other or will any muffler fit?

You need to buy a system designed for your bike or you will not get the performance you are looking for. The exhaust companies spend a lot of time making them work. The days of universal mufflers has come to an end IMHO.