Blue, Orange, Gas Gas What ever.

I belive if you buy a 2000 bike what ever it is, more than not it's going to be pretty good, i my self got a 2000 WR, with the few mods i did, i feel my bike rips.

But then again i rode my new 2000 EC 300 Gas Gas at 218 lb 50 hp maybe a little less olins shocks tuned to my weight and terrain the bike totally rips, the Honolulu boys took me on some of the meanest terrain i ever rode on rocks, roots, mud & slime right turns down hills that off camber to the left.

Well lets just say in two hours i was totally wiped, the bike would go and do anything i wanted it to, but after a while i was to tired.

What this all comes to is that my WR would no way go half the places i went and would have not been as fun as my EC300, but i still like my WR and it's great with a little more open area not much and she rips, i will keep both, they both suit me just fine.

Maybe one day i will try the KTM 400 with the e button and i may like that bike too, but i will give KTM 2 years on the bike to work out if any small problems the bike may have.

What this all comes to i like to ride, i could ride 4 days a week easy or maybe 5,6 or 7, and thats all i got say about that.

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

If I've said it before, I'll say it again, IT'S THE RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a guy that races the tightest, nastiest woods you've ever seen on a 95 XR 600. Oh, he wins a lot too. Someone forgot to tell him that he'd beat Scott Summers if he'd just buy a Gas Gas! ?

The WR will go ANYWHERE if the rider has the skills. :D