Sign in to follow this  

Had To Share These Pics Of My 10 Year Old... Big Air!

Awesome photo's... You should be proud of that boy! What do you want for the KX. My son's out riding the suspenders on his DRZ110. Need to move up. He is also 10.

Where are you in California?

Your pics are great. Looks like he had a blast. Where is the rest?

Thanks once again for the all the kind words! He is a great kid and does have future dreams of becoming pro.

On a side note, here is some advice for all of those kids out there that say they wish they could ride like him; don’t give up, keep trying and NEVER attempt a jump until you are absolutely confident in your ability to do it. The last thing you want to do is get hurt. And for all the parents out there; PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t push you kids. Let your kids grow at their own pace, I guarantee they’ll be happier and be much more confident in the long run. Nothing turns my stomach more then the Dad on the side of the track yelling at the top of their lungs for their kid to ride faster. OK, now I can get off my soap box

Nice Editing job

I hope you're not implying that these photos are photoshopped?

That kid rocks my world. But I know a 10 y/o that would smoke him.

:):):p

Mandog: check your PM

I try to find some more pics to post........

That's cool. My 13 y/o son has been riding for a year, and within the last few weeks he's started to pass me on the jumps. Flying higher and farther. When I take a new jump, I practice it several times to make sure I've got the timing right. He just pins it and nails it! The confidence of youth!

Seldon

I wish I had started doin this stuff when I was ten!!!! It took me till I was 12 to hit a 90 footer, and 16 to scrub.....but us kids today should learn to be more careful....I have been advised to take the year off from racing because of my numerous concussions.....Injurys heal.....head trauma sometimes dont do as well...trust me I'm 16 and my short-term memory is fryed and I sometimes catch myself slurring my words...this is after like 16 concussions now though.

I wish I had started doin this stuff when I was ten!!!! It took me till I was 12 to hit a 90 footer, and 16 to scrub.....but us kids today should learn to be more careful....I have been advised to take the year off from racing because of my numerous concussions.....Injurys heal.....head trauma sometimes dont do as well...trust me I'm 16 and my short-term memory is fryed and I sometimes catch myself slurring my words...this is after like 16 concussions now though.

damn yea its probably best u take some time off dont want to hurt yourself anymore broken bones are different but head trama is serious good luck though

that is so cool I am 13 and I am barly able to do somthing like that. I wish I had started riding when I was like 6 instead of 9.

Thats awesome!!! That kid can ride...not only can he do it on one bike...but then hop on another and do it on that too. 10 years old..thats amazing. I think if he keeps at it he will be a force to be reckoned with!! :):p:)

What SLORIDER said earlier about dads not pushing their kids is very important. Kids should be having fun at doing this and not all will ever have the ability to do that kide of thing but can still have fun, so dads don't yell or push your kids into doing that. Yes that kid is very talented, you can see a natural even when they are riding 50s. Here im Canada BC we have a couple of kids coming up like that: Spencer Knowles, Darion Poisson and the one jumping between the trees are going to be future names for sure and I sure there are more across the US and Canada. :)

its getting scary, i know some teens that would be hanging with me

if my bike wasnt 10x faster.....

maybe its time for me to really consider getting a new boat instead........ :)

What SLORIDER said earlier about dads not pushing their kids is very important. Kids should be having fun at doing this and not all will ever have the ability to do that kide of thing but can still have fun, so dads don't yell or push your kids into doing that.

Thanks 259, that's exactly what i was trying to relay. Kids should be having fun at all times!

Here are a few more of my son having some fun, although they've been posted here before....

Nac.jpg

NoHander.jpg