'99 WR vs '99 YZ - Radiator differences

I do not think there are any differences. the last eight numerics of the two part numbers are the same. The prefix part numbers of 5BF and 5BE are I bleieve model designations ie WR vs YZ but the part is identical--this is my belief? Anyone know for sure????

Clark

[This message has been edited by Clark Mason (edited 10-24-2000).]

Not going to be able to make it to Stonyford this weekend - we're moving in to our new house. That and I haven't fixed the bikes since Moab.

Mike - those dimensions are from the undamaged, right side radiator. I'd have to use a CMM to measure the curvature of the left side rad ? Is Howard's bike a '99?

Brian

[This message has been edited by Brian Meadows (edited 10-26-2000).]

Ok, Ok, My brand new radiator on the non cap side (because I broke the old one) is 10 cooling rows wide they are on 1cm centers with an overal width of 11.5cm outside to outside. I didn't bother with the height figured they were the same. I seem to think I paid $211.00 for it from Yamie ha ha that was back in February. I have my old one, be happy to sell it to you cheap. It only leaks when you put fluid in it :D Does yours leak or is it just all bent up in the shape of a pretzel? If it doesn't leak put your shroud back on with some zip ties and LETS RIDE!!! You wouldn't let a little thing like a bent radiator stop you from catching some mud via Dunlop air mail oops... I meant throwing some mud... :D?

Brian, I've got an old slow 99 with a fresh mud tire, I guess the extra row of cooling is worth the $80 bucks :D Your hope'in there will be mud to catch, oops... I meant to throw...Thanksgiving ?

the 98 and 99 wr radiators are bigger than

98 and 99 yz´s 2000 the radiators are the same size but they do not fit on the older ones because the spoilers ,the colour and the inside black/white plasticguards are different .Tschüss from Germany

WR 99,black excel rims ,applied triple clamps ,öhlins shock,renthal bar and sprocket ,öhlins fork springs ,ims gas tank ,yz seat ,pirelli tyres ,acerbis plastic ,crd skid plate ,works connection frame protectors ,open air filter with stock needle ,MJ 172 AJ 48 spes motocross exhaust( loud );stock timing