Stolen Bike, North San Fransisco Bay Area

Mods, maybe this could get posted as a sticky in the forums for a little while? One of my good friends and riding buddies had his almost new RM250 stolen out of his barn in his backyard yesterday, The guy just started the bike up and rode away on it. I don't have much info on the bike at the moment as far as VIN number goes yet, but I will update shortly, The bike was stolen from the town of Sebastopol, which is between Santa Rosa and Petaluma. Stock graphics, with a V-force reed cage and full FMF exhaust with a turbine core muffler. My friends neighbor saw the guy ride away and I'll have a description of the guy soon, apparently the theif had his own helmet. If anyone in the area hears or sees anything about this please send me a PM. Sorry for the lack of details right now, but I'll have more shortly.

Mother****ing &%$#@! scumbag ratbastard shit-eating pieces of swine shit.

If I can be of any assistane you PM 2BB and I will come up there with buddies at our own expense! I'll bring a full arsenal and the biggest guys on the West Coast!

No one does that to a TT Bro and gets away with it. We'll turn their world upside down!!!! ???:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Paste a picture of Me and NOS on your garage door.

I think a picture of just NOS would work a LOT better...

Otherwise you'd get that whole "Mutt-n-Jeff" vibe going on, which, while great for the Sunday funny pages, is NOT so good for theft deterrence...

I think a picture of just NOS would work a LOT better...

Otherwise you'd get that whole "Mutt-n-Jeff" vibe going on, which, while great for the Sunday funny pages, is NOT so good for theft deterrence...

true ,true :naughty:

For those of you without insurance I would suggest getting it. I only pay $10-$15 a month through State Farm. This is full coverage. If it is stolen then it is covered. Even if I wrap it around a tree it is covered. It is a small price to pay and makes it a little easier to sleep at night.