ZipTy Petcock Question

Just wondering what the receiver is that comes with the ZipTy petcock. Their website sez it's for maintenance :)

For me it seems like kind off adapter for pressure hose.. cleaning, etc..

Good question. I looked at it for a while and tried to figure out what it's purpose was in life. For now it's resting in my toolbox and the actual petcock crossover valve is perfectly mounted and performing it's duty.

Maybe it's a multipurpose valve that also fits something completely different. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now