WA ORV Rally Next Step - Operation CLOUT

Done. :thumbsup:

already done thanks dave.Ride on bro....

OK..I'm in.

I'm in. Wish I would have read this thread sooner. :devil::thumbsdn:

********************UPDATE******************

The 2007 Washington ORV Rally should be Friday, March 9th in Olympia.

Expect details soon. WOHVA is working with several groups on this issue, including Commissioner Bob Beerbower:thumbsup: and StraddleLine ORV park:thumbsup: in McCleary. Camping will be available at StraddleLine Thursday, March 8th before the Rally for Eastsiders and other ORV Rally participants.

I will also be coordinating with ABATE.

Thank you,

John

Im in 100% The recent permit pull of the Wild West Rally has me in a upset. Everyone I know will be notified of this. Thank you for organizing us into something productive!

2ipgut@gmail.com

Voting zipcode (98501) Olympia

Im in 100% The recent permit pull of the Wild West Rally has me in a upset. Everyone I know will be notified of this. Thank you for organizing us into something productive!

2ipgut@gmail.com

Voting zipcode (98501) Olympia

GoodwinRallySport please send your info to CLOUT@hpgmc.com and include memberhip info on any clubs of which you are a member. I will be speaking to the WOHVA board this December 19th, one of the subjects will be the Wild West Rally and Green Diamond's stance.

WOHVA's mission is to protect all off road motorized users in Washington state. We could use more input from Rally enthuasists, I will be speaking with John Forespring about this.

ORV Rally planning for the March 9th Capital Rally is underway, We can always use volunteers. I will be posting updates here and also on the WOHVA and DirtCheapCycle websites, both of these sites are under construction please bear with us...

http://www.wohva.org

Info will also be available at:

http://www.nmaoffroad.org

http://www.pnw4wda.org

Look for a complete schedule by Late January. :worthy::D AND AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO STRADDLELINE ORV PARK:thumbsup: and COMMISSIONER BOB BEERBOWER:thumbsup: for allowing free camping at StraddleLine ORV park to Rally participants on Thursday, March 8th, 2007. This will really help you EastSiders and the resulting convoy to the Capital should be quite impressive,:prof::bonk::cry::ride: :ride: :ride: I expect media coverage.:ride: :ride:

I will be there and will try to help out where I can.

PNW4WDA member and soon to be WOHVA member.

I'm in. Wish I would have read this thread sooner. :lol::confused:

+1 here....

andy t.

I spend most of my time in the DRZ forum... I had better start paying more attention to the local sceen..

I'm in.

The Washington Trails Association will be having a rally at the Capitol two days before ours.

Don't let this very anti-ORV group show us up.:censored:

ATTEND THE ORV RALLY!

Heres the back side of the flyer:

ORVrallyflyer.jpg

I hope thumpertalk doesn't mind that I gave out 2000 of these...

Lets see if that increases web traffic, I know mxgrammy signed up because of it:thumbsup: :applause:

Thanks for the visual John!

Glad to see No.6 is on there-The ORV Ban (the so called Noise Ban SB5544 that only

applies to Bikes and Quads).

If anyone doesnt believe No. 6 is not reason enough to show up at the

Rally, or at least write and call your Legislator - we're in Big Trouble...

Done will send info to others

kline.jpg

Thanks to to leakypipe here on TT for this creation!!!

Should be GREAT Rally material!!!

I have not been on this site for a while, as I started smoking a month or so ago. If I wanna ride it, I guess I will be there. May even pull my 9 year old out for a "field trip".

I'm going friday. and leg' read real letters more then email.

45 db is the sound of rain ( light) 55db is normal speech.

guys read the definition of ORV, this could mean mtn bikes,

"(a) "Off-road vehicle" or "ORV" means any nonstreet licensed

36 vehicle when used for recreational purposes on roads, trails, or a

p. 3 SSB 5544

1 variety of other natural terrain. Such vehicles include, but are not

2 limited to, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, four-wheel drive

3 vehicles, and dune buggies."

the key here is "not limited to" this could even be a kayak. , so a kayak floating a river, speaking . or slapping a paddle would be in violation here.

Nazi kline is out of control, this personal vendetta has no place for an elected official. hhhmm, he could personally profit from this bill. isnt that enough for removal of office?

any chance MC shops could organize buses? I'll pay my way, its a long drive.

MC shops are organizing Rally Staging areas, you could carpool if necessary...

We have a shuttle bus in Olympia that will pick up and drop off from parking at the lake (where the fireworks are during Lakefair) to the Capitol Steps from around 9:30 or 10 until around 3PM. Speaking is scheduled from 12 Noon until 1PM.

See: ORV Rally thread for staging areas.

John