Sign in to follow this  

Called dealer/RECALL

I called a dealer to quote some prices,they had 1 in stock,but could not sell any because of a warranty fix,they were the exact words.I asked him "do you mean recall" he said yes. I asked if it was the cam chain tensioner,he said probaly. He did not seem very knowledgeable,so I do not really know why they are holding off selling them. It was powersports east in delaware.

i have not heard of a recall yet but that doesn't mean that there isn't one. its to bad that the dealer didn't have more info on this subject.

You know what I just called Bromley cycle,and spoke with a salesman,as some of you know bromley is a pretty popular dealership. They have a few rmz's out there with good riders he has not heard anything about this or from suzuki.

I am sorry for starting this thread,I did get a bad vibe from this dealer at powersprots east

Several in stock at my local dealer, seen them today. Magnum Powersports 1-888-242-4FUN. :naughty:

Which quads if you dont mind telling. I just bought an LTZ250 for the kids. Nice machine for sure. Info?

eigers have a fuel tank petcock bolt recall, the vinson and king quad have a throttle housing seal recall, and the king quad has an ECU recall to fix an reverse override potential problem if the owner is an idiot.

Recall would be admitting guilt and therefore responsibility so if its not a safety issue as with a car I doubt you will see a formal recall from Suzuki.

Has anyone ever heard of a recall on any motorcycle??

Recall would be admitting guilt and therefore responsibility so if its not a safety issue as with a car I doubt you will see a formal recall from Suzuki.

your not serious???????????

First I've heard of any recall on a motorcycle. Yamaha never recalled my WR for being choked up detuned and slow...... LOL But anyways lets wait and see what happens with Suzuki

yeah yamaha had recall on the yz's a couple years ago. I'm sure theres several more if i thought about it.

theres tons every month.honda still has the gl1800 frame inspection recall going and the linked braking system recall/inspections.

Yes there are tons of formal recalls in the motorcycle world. The throttle housing sealing recall on the ATVs is an actual formal recall. Victory's , Hondas, Triumphs, Ducatis, Yamaha all have had such issues over time , nothing new. ...

the king quad has an ECU recall to fix an reverse override potential problem if the owner is an idiot.

LOL! When I saw the ECU recall, I said the exact same thing. :naughty:

No RMZ recall I have seen. :naughty:

I bought mine at the Old Woodbury Power Sports they're under new management as of April. Got a great deal, and my riding buddy," slow joe" is the new service manager he has already started hooking that place up. Check it out. Also he gave me the Suzuki tech update sheets for the service guys and it didn't say anything about the tensioner it does tell you all the changes they made that delayed the rollout in Jan. If I new how to scan them in I would.