Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a top triple clamp...

...yeah its a double post. For my 02yz250. I got some Twinwalls and I don't want to use the adapter mounts because it makes the bars to high. Anyone have a used clamp or know of some good cheap new ones?

Thanks

Dan

Applied racing makes a decent clamp for the $$$. I was in the same situation, bought the Applied Racing Wrap. No problems, have yet to bend the oversized Pro-Taper CR-Mids I mounted after bending 2 sets of 7/8th worthless after one good crash bars.

Don't know much about bars, only that my stockers are too short. Dan, would those Twinwall adapters fit underneath my stock bars? If so, you 'bout you pm me, and maybe I'll take 'em off your hands.

I've got a nice Billet "Fly" top clamp for 1"1/8th bars. Excellent condition, my Son is sponsored this year and I have to change brands. $50 :naughty:

blmen@cass.net or 734-279-2731

Take a look at the Longhorn bars and clamps on RMMC.

Both the bars and clamps look suspiciously like those of another popular brand.

Looks like you can get a set of 7075 tapered bars AND clamps for only about about $50 more than a set of bars from "Brand P"... or the clamp alone for about $50 less than the clamp from "Brand P".

Barton, the stock bars are 7/8" and the twinwalls are 1 1/8" I'm afraid they will not work. And besides, I don't actually have the adapters. I know someone who has them.

CRFThumper, is the clamp for a YZ or a CRF? And who makes them? I want to look them up on the internet.

And I checked out RMMC. The longhorn clamp is pretty cool. You can adjust the bars forward or back. Hmmmm....

Thanks]to ll who responded

Dan