Yoshimura Question, no not another what pipe should i get post

Im going to get the yoshimura TRC comp slip on for my 04 yzf, I have 2 questions though. The yoshimura comes with a "96db spark arestor 2 piece end cap" apprently, some places say its a 96db end cap and some just say its a spark arrestor. They also sell the TEC kit that brings it down to 96db, so does it come with it or not? Second question, in my searching through the yoshimura post someone said instead of using the TEC kit in there yosh they used the Dr. D quiet core and it worked much better as far as not losing power while bringing down the DB's, will this work in the newer TRC (cone/tri-oval) yoshi's? Thanks.

The new Yosh pipes come with the quiet core insert in all TRC pipes. This will make the pipe 96dB. I run the quiet core while racing and I have no complaints with losing power. Good luck

Chris

Sup dude the Dr.d pipe is awsome. It isnt that loud. It should be quiet enough. They have the steped tubing

The new Yosh pipes come with the quiet core insert in all TRC pipes. This will make the pipe 96dB. I run the quiet core while racing and I have no complaints with losing power. Good luck

Chris

Thanks.