Dirt Bike Off road test!

Well!!!!!!! they gave it to KTM 450 exc out of the YZf 450, GG 450, Husky 450

TM 450 oh yea and that POS honda that they love. The articles sounded like they actually disliked the on off (lightswitch) power of the honda and somewhat of the YZwr too also the weight of the CR and YZ. In the end they came to the decision that the KTM was the $hi++.lol Naturaly they had the CRF and the cover and I had decided if they just handed it off the honda (like usual) I was going to send the mag back to um?lol They must have known some how.lol :naughty::naughty::D

Yea I see the other one.

Every year the EXC450 wins out right in the mag i read, smoothness and comfort are the main reasons why they pick it.

Are you talking about DirtRider or DirtBike magazines ?

I saw the test in Dirt Rider, and they give it to the Honda CRFX. What Mag were you talking about?

Every year the EXC450 wins out right in the mag i read, smoothness and comfort are the main reasons why they pick it.

LOL you must be reading a KTM Mag Everybody knows the mags always pick Honda.... Advertising dollars $$$$$$.....???

I saw the test in Dirt Rider, and they give it to the Honda CRFX. What Mag were you talking about?

I don't know where you saw that. The DirtRider 24 hour test was with eight bikes, all 450 enduro bikes, and the KTM was #1, the Honda was #2. :naughty:

Yep... Overall the KTM450exc won the Dirtrider 24hr shootout.. :naughty:

I don't know where you saw that. The DirtRider 24 hour test was with eight bikes, all 450 enduro bikes, and the KTM was #1, the Honda was #2. :D

I dont know where I saw it either :D:naughty::naughty:

Re read the article today (all of it) at work and you guys are right most of the guys chose the KTM MY BAD.....

But the Hondas comfortable seat really won 'em over! :naughty:

Yep, the 450EXC won both Dirt Riders and Dirt Bikes shootout over the 450X.

Yep, the 450EXC won both Dirt Riders and Dirt Bikes shootout over the 450X.

With the KTM being a 6 year-old design. :naughty:

Hey , Harley sells a TON o' bikes with a 80 year old design. IDGI. ?

im looking to get a 4-stroke KTM and was just wondering; would the KTM win if it were comparing the 250Fs for trails?

It sure would to me! The 250f's are okay bikes but not much lowend.