Sign in to follow this  

Have a picture of carmichael's 450

Does anyone know where I can get a good picture for wallpaper of Carmichael's CRF450????? :naughty:

I don't know about ricky's 450 but you can get the generic CRF 450 on the honda website,I have one loaded on my computer.

Do you guys know which brand of hubs he is using? Are these available in the market?

Those my friend are factory works unobtainium. Even if you could afford them, they wouldnt sell'em...

wow dude hes right, take a good look at that bike, nothing on it will be yours... makes me sad though, such nice things for the man we call RC

Those are Works Magnesium hubs. Very light, very trick, very impossible to get. That skidplate is works too. I have an MXA mag, where they tested RC's bike. Its amazing. Its a 60 HP, torque monster. The Entire Bike is works, even works transmission with perfect gear ratios. Supposedly the head angle is custom or something, because they mentioned that Honda diddnt want them to take any pictures that werent on an angle, because people with no life could measure the head angles. God I love that bike!!