Sign in to follow this  

Kyle lewis getting the smack down video

if i watch this, will it put me off riding :naughty::D:naughty:

I doubt it...you gotta go big and go really really fast to step off like that...but thats also what happens when you get whiskey throttle with a 60+ horse thumper on a supercross track...

He freakin' bounced after he hit the ground :naughty:. He's lucky the seat side of the bike landed on him, or he'd be FUBAR'd !! I'll be he ended up with the worst case of monkey-butt ever recorded :naughty:

It was amazing how the bike landed with him under it. You couls see how the seat section saved him. Amazing. Lewis is money :naughty:

That was at the Indy SX. I saw it happen, it took him quite a while to get off the track but he staggered off on his own. I think it was in one of the semis.

That happened in Indianapolis, I believe. I was there and saw bike flipping but from my angle I didn't see it land on him.

Thats the first time I've seen that, I missed the Indy race on TV, OMG, that was incredible, scary....... :naughty:

Awesome! Walked away?! Good thing he cushioned it or the bike might have broke :naughty: