Kyle lewis getting the smack down video

Holy crap when did that happen? Did he walk away from it? That was BRUTAL!!!!

if i watch this, will it put me off riding :naughty::naughty::D

Holy Sh*t....

if i watch this, will it put me off riding :naughty::D:naughty:

I doubt it...you gotta go big and go really really fast to step off like that...but thats also what happens when you get whiskey throttle with a 60+ horse thumper on a supercross track...

Was he o.k. :naughty:

Was he o.k. :naughty:

Walked away :naughty:

He freakin' bounced after he hit the ground :naughty:. He's lucky the seat side of the bike landed on him, or he'd be FUBAR'd !! I'll be he ended up with the worst case of monkey-butt ever recorded :naughty:

It was amazing how the bike landed with him under it. You couls see how the seat section saved him. Amazing. Lewis is money :naughty:

I can't believe that. Simply amazing.

ben

That was at the Indy SX. I saw it happen, it took him quite a while to get off the track but he staggered off on his own. I think it was in one of the semis.

That happened in Indianapolis, I believe. I was there and saw bike flipping but from my angle I didn't see it land on him.

does kyle ride 2 or 4 stroke

john

he rides a 450

his nickname says it all :naughty:

Thats the first time I've seen that, I missed the Indy race on TV, OMG, that was incredible, scary....... :naughty:

he raced the following weekend :naughty:

It could have ended up alot worse for him!

He was pretty lucky like his name.

But he recovered pretty quickly.

-=Dave

http://www.motocross.com

Awesome! Walked away?! Good thing he cushioned it or the bike might have broke :naughty: