Sign in to follow this  

Desert 100 Saturday pictures!!!

My brother, my dad and I rode the Iron man poker run and had a great time out there on Saturday. We got out early and took a few nice breaks on the trail and a nice long break between laps. It was a fun event for all of us and it seemed to flow well. :naughty: to the stump jumpers.

Here are a few of my pictures.

My dad on the XR400 and my brother on old TT350

DSCN2377.jpg

I made sure he was ok before I took the picture, honest! DSCN2405.jpg

Random dude showing off for the camera, good one. DSCN2406.jpg

My dad taking a break while I took a wee, in the out house I swear. I traded bikes with my brother and didn't see him for a while. He liked the WR!

DSCN2411.jpg

My brother on the WR, I think you can see the smile through the helmet.

DSCN2413.jpg

A few more pictures can be seen here

Thanks for the photos, it looked like you had a good time. I like your Avatar, if I'm not misstaken that sign is outside of Lewiston, Id headed for Lo Lo Pass Mt.

Tim

Thanks for the photos, it looked like you had a good time. I like your Avatar, if I'm not misstaken that sign is outside of Lewiston, Id headed for Lo Lo Pass Mt.

Tim

Yeah that was taken about 3 years ago on another trip I took with my brother and my dad. I was taken on the Lo Lo pass side headed back to Lewiston.

The original picture.

Jun16_38.jpg

I need to go back and get a better picture, that one was taken with my old POS Polaroid 1mp camera. The 77 miles of twisties would be torture to do again. :naughty:

Later,